Misc > Role Play

[Disc] Bokurano-style RP?

(1/3) > >>

Gingerbread Meowth:
It's been a long time since I've RPed on these forums, and I want to know; would any of you be interested in an RP inspired by the anime/manga/light novel series Bokurano. For those who don't know, Bokurano is a series about 15 children at summer school who are pulled into a 'game' where they pilot a giant mecha to fight against other mechas from alternate versions of earth. However, once you've piloted the robot once, you die without fail.

Would anyone be interested enough to join if I made this?

Trainer Dave:
I've been away for a while and just came back recently, it's a shame the RP board is pretty dead, so I applaud any attempt at changing that - write away!

--- Quote ---Bokurano is a series about 15 children at summer school who are pulled into a 'game' where they pilot a giant mecha to fight against other mechas from alternate versions of earth. However, once you've piloted the robot once, you die without fail.
--- End quote ---
...So these 15 children are made to pilot robots and all die because of it? That seems rather gloomy.

SirBlaziken:
So basically, you are forced to pilot a robot, then die afterwards? Doesn't seem like it would last long, with all of the characters dying off quickly.

Gingerbread Meowth:
Yes, everyone does die off, but the battles are few and far between with lots of plot and explaination in between. The first battle also ends with no deaths because it's a demonstration.

SirBlaziken:
Well, wouldn't the have to make new characters after each character's death?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version