Author Topic: Around 2 years ago, my account turned a decade old  (Read 7552 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
Re: Around 2 years ago, my account turned a decade old
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 15:23 »
I joined the site in December 2002, when I was 6 lol

I'm going to be 18 this month, wow. Way less active than I used to be, now. I hardly ever post these days.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2014, 16:32 »
i'm coming up to my sixth year and i've been here since i was 8.  like if i'm embarrassing now i don't even want to think about early me.

thanks gl <3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2014, 17:24 »
I'm going to be 18 this month, wow. Way less active than I used to be, now. I hardly ever post these days.

I remember talking about how close in age we were! when do you turn 18, the 3rd or something? I remember we were only like 10 days apart.

Also, here's some persceptive for how much time passed:

here's me at 9

and me at nearly 18

it's crazy how much i've grown and how much camera quality has decreased in the past decade
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 20:21 by еcho »

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2014, 22:08 »
I think I joined about 10/11 years ago (on my old account) so I would have been about 18/19 then?? Which is still older than a lot of you are now.

I just lurk now and shake my head muttering about the "youth of today".

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2014, 22:29 »
My account is suddenly 9 years old wow
Didn't get active until about 2007 which is still a long time ago
I was once rude and naive and I was so bad at RPing
At one point I lived for PLC
Kept most of the same friends all the way through (John, Mark, uhm I guess that's it until Beth joined and brought the quality up by 2858392747%)
*sighs* so much life

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2014, 23:45 »
It makes me so happy to see how some of you have grown as people and achieved your goals in life =]

Really wish I still talked to those I was close to but that's part of growing up I guess

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2014, 23:48 »
I sometimes look back on some of my old posts, cringe at the lack of sense they made, and facepalm when I remember all the stupid things I used to say. And that was not even a year ago.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2014, 23:52 »
I sometimes look back on some of my old posts, cringe at the lack of sense they made, and facepalm when I remember all the stupid things I used to say. And that was not even a year ago.

That's part and parcel of growing up on the forums, we've all been there but we've all grown and will continue to grow =]

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2014, 00:05 »
i joined in 2006

a lot has changed since then which is kinda neat
im less of a keyboard samurai now and although im not on all the time i still like this place

sucks a lot of my friends are gone though lol

though ive made a lot more enemies than friends here i think haha oh well

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2014, 01:14 »
yeah if all my posts suddenly dissappear this is why

Offline Xagor

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2014, 02:44 »
I think I joined about 10/11 years ago (on my old account) so I would have been about 18/19 then?? Which is still older than a lot of you are now.

I just lurk now and shake my head muttering about the "youth of today".

I'm only a few years younger, but I had the same feelings looking through this, and noticing that I was older when I joined than most of the people are in here...
3DS Friend Code:1676 3937 3524
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
http://tcgshiyo.wordpress.com/

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 02:53 »
we need to build a puk nursing home

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2014, 04:47 »

ahaha no just read my oldest post on the books

On emerald type BAB. Then a box should come up saying 'Bab? Oh you must mean Bob!' Then a guy named Bob will fall from the celing, And then talk to him. He says, 'Hey, I'm gonna zap you with my SUPER LAZER POWER!' you get a chioce of yes or no. If yes, He will say 'Okay.' And fry you. If you say no, He'll turn you into a chicken. Theres two parts depending on which anser you took.
 If you said yes...
Bob will steal all of you pokemon. Fromk your P.C and everything. Then you'll be on a quest to find him. You see other fried people as you walk around. If you talk to them, they should say, 'Ugh.. Cow..' Go to Lilycove city. Every trainer should be fried, Except one. This person was a chicken. The chicken goes 'Bucak!' And you stare at it. You haven't eaten in days.. So you chase after the chicken. The chicken should run inside of the pokemon center. Something is wrong. Everyone it muttering 'Ugh.. Cow..' like they should, besides the chicken. Nurse Joy should be standing there. 'Hello.' She says. But wait a second, Her voice sounds manly! You pull of her costume, and Bob should be under it. He will say, Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Non-stop, then you get a choise, to punch him in the face, or let him laugh. If you punch him in the face and he will drop all the pokeball, containing trainers pokemon. You can steal them or give them back. If you steal them, you will join team Rocket. If you give them back, then every one will like you, and pay you money everyday. If you let him laugh, and continue this for about an hour, He should cough his lungs out, and you can choose whether to steal them, or give them back.
 If you pick No....
 He will turn you into a chicken. Some trainer will wake up, and find you hiding in Lilycove. He will chase you everywhere, so run into the pokemon center, and he'll stop. Perch atop a fried person, and he'll ignore you. He'll have a long 1 hour talk. then he'll punch the guy in the face, He will try to steal the pokemon, but you chase him off, and discover, you too, have freing powers! So you fry him. You will turn into a delibird, and give all the pokemon back to everyone. They will all say, 'Ohh! A fling co- I mean, chicken!' Then while your, fling, you like being a delibird. Then, you turn back human. You fall, from the sky, And hurt yourself. Bad. Then save it, and buy a DS lite, then put in you emerald. (Don't really try this.) You will find it doesn't fit all the way. So you jam it in. You hear a snap. Turn on you emerald, and you'll have a Delibird stone! Use it and turn into a delibird!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2014, 05:55 »
why would anyone even read their old posts???

"yes i like to whip myself with a figurative cat o nine tails regularly,"

just take the damn things out back and do the needful

Kept most of the same friends all the way through (John, Mark, uhm I guess that's it until Beth joined and brought the quality up by 2858392747%)

(●´∀`)ノ♡
           

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 07:08 »
damn muhed are you like 40
21, I joined when I was 11
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!