Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181070 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #810 on: March 13, 2016, 22:45 »
^ Congrats!!! I hope it was a good experience and not rubbish like mine where I ended up being bitten on the lip...

I finally passed the clip off part of my training at work! Thank Christ. I was starting to think I'd never do it ;m; And I won £17.50 betting on Best in Show at Crufts. I'm tempted to just reinvest at Cheltenham this week but I'm also skint and £17 would come in handy lol

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: March 13, 2016, 23:03 »
this happens a lot with good nu metal bands, they run out of ideas after their second album and shrug and either release weird crap

The Bunny The Bear released some weird crap after The Bear left and they just sounded like a crappy Paramore tribute band :mellow:

yeah thats where ur meant to put them isn't it? p sure pants are to hold fruit n veg from the store and tshirts are where your legs go

I've never used them so you'll know more than me D: just sounds really cool and steampunkish or something

baths! holy crap i kind of forgot they existed? im kind of a showers person cos of how baths are all huge gas bills with the swimming pool of ur own skin cells and all that and i kind of have to Japan it up i.e. have Clean Wash first and then soak in the tub or have showered earlier if im gonna bath it up, but honest to god baths are (second to proper effort-meditatin for an hour) the only thing that give my body that proper Chilled Out N Nice feeling so i should prolly have one? 

Get your bathe on brudda YOG! Bath salts are meant to help but some bloke ate them and tried eating a tramp's face before so idk if it's worth the risk but baths are cool, even hot tubs in the leisure centres or maybe saunas?

Saunas always seemed cool but the idea of just sitting there sweating sounds really boring and there's a part in an old hitman game where you kill a guy with a heart problem by increasing the heat and locking him in the sauna.

Roll out the congratulations banners guys, just had my first kiss!!

Congratulations! Literally pouring champagne into an envelope to send to you in celebration right now! Well done though

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: March 14, 2016, 00:36 »
Congratulations! Literally pouring champagne into an envelope to send to you in celebration right now! Well done though

I'm trying not to suffocate myself as I blow up as many balloons as possible.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: March 14, 2016, 12:36 »

omg chlo!!! who was it with??? did u enjoy it??? are they attractive do u have a relationship??????

thanks gl <3

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: March 14, 2016, 15:37 »
^ Congrats!!! I hope it was a good experience and not rubbish like mine where I ended up being bitten on the lip!
I'm trying not to suffocate myself as I blow up as many balloons as possible.
omg chlo!!! who was it with??? did u enjoy it??? are they attractive do u have a relationship??????

Aww you guys :') thanks for the champagne & hypothetical balloons!!

@alice I got set up on a date with a friend of a friend & we got on really well all evening but it was the first time I'd met him. I enjoyed the kissing and I guess he isn't bad looking but now that he's gone and I've had time to think about it I'm not sure I'm really attracted to him??? I'm not sure about the whole thing. I don't have a relationship but he's taking me for dinner again tomorrow (because it's the last time we'll both be available before we go home for Easter) so I guess I'm gonna get a lot of time to think about it.

So not an entirely bad experience I guess.

Anyway, just eaten at Wetherspoons for the 4th time this week and I think that is jolly impressive.
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: March 14, 2016, 19:19 »
^Nice one :P

Actually managed to get started on my English Language coursework. Monologues are a drag.

im not always about and im crap at replyin but if you have Serious Woes about it drop me a line on here or w/e

kinda late reply from me but ty ^^

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: March 14, 2016, 22:14 »
 Got back to the gym after two weeks and it was a really good session and everyone was really nice this time, it was like stepping into a completely new gym. They also have an Insanity class that I might attend since it always sounded like a challenge but from the adverts it just seems to be intense cardio with planking?

Also, Wednesday's lab report sounds easy-pips since it's an outline report rather than a full and it wasn't a study so a section of it is irrelevant!

Popping up randoms on Snapchat since it's fun to talk to people when there's like 0 repercussions. I say that, I'm talking to a girl that I had a thing with, but she was really nice and I would have rather been actual friends rather than lmaoing outta there.

Managed to book an appointment to sort out contact lenses. Looking forward tbh. Not looking forward to diddling my eyeball but it'll be nice to not wear glasses occasionally.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: March 15, 2016, 18:55 »
i slept for 20 hours

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #818 on: March 15, 2016, 19:32 »
Got told today that my proposal boards I submitted for my last assignment were in the top 3 of the class!! It's only a little thing but with what was going on at the time I honestly rushed it and just didn't care tbh.
So for that project now I'm going to attempt to learn the basics of autodesk! I've honestly learnt quite a bit software wise since coming to uni, have a basic grasp of premiere, after effects, processing and just starting to learn how to use arduino which is cool.

I think I'm finally out of the woods I guess

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: March 16, 2016, 20:26 »
i should be getting set up with counseling soon! really been needing this to happen for a while

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: March 16, 2016, 21:01 »
Had an interview at a college. It went well. Don't know if I got in or not.

Also missed half the day at school because of it!  ;D
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: March 17, 2016, 00:18 »
So I saw that guy again *looks sheepish*
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: March 17, 2016, 12:52 »
I just looked, and I'm the top topic starter.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: March 17, 2016, 14:07 »
I created one of the most weird tastes in my mouth that I've ever experienced!

First, I brushed my teeth with mildly minty toothpaste.
Then I took a pill that I have which gets rid of dizziness that I frequently experience while travelling, it has a bitter aftertaste.
Finally, I ate a couple of Jaffa Cakes, which have that orangey flavour.

It was an interesting combination to say the least!

I just looked, and I'm the top topic starter.

Honestly, that doesn't surprise me!

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: March 17, 2016, 17:39 »
So I told a few people about how I'd rather be referred to as Rowan and they/them pronouns. They're using them and it feels right.

I managed to survive english language, that itself is an accomplishment though.