Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 386604 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #3075 on: May 15, 2017, 08:54 »
Got all electronic devices taken away, don't know how long! This includes Xbox, phone, DS, games and wires. Plugging it all back in is going to be a *****! Even though I told them there's no point of doing it if I have no controller, they still wanted it down.

And why?

I forgot to bring a couple of things home with me that I could quite easily go back and get! No one can say they have crappier parents than mine!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: May 16, 2017, 03:22 »
^A friend of mine had parents who literally made and sold drugs. He was the product of a one nighter and was regularly told that as a kid until him and his brother were removed. His mom was a black widow (even though his dad somehow lasted). You're complaining because you have bad memory and got punished for not doing something you were told to. Get over it, someone always will have it worse.

If politics are brought up one more time tonight I may have an aneurysm.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #3077 on: May 16, 2017, 10:49 »
GCSEs started yesterday.

Not complaining that I'm doing them, I mean it's been TEN YEARS since I did mine. Now I have real life problems to worry about: Has the rent been paid? Have I sorted the water? What's that smell?
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: May 16, 2017, 23:53 »
I'm a little anxious.

I'm going to get a mole removed when I go to my hospital tomorrow. As far as I know, I've never had anything removed before. My dad told me they freeze moles off. I have no idea what that feels like. Has anyone else had a similar procedure done? Does it hurt or anything?

I know I'll be ok and all, I just don't know what to expect.

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: May 17, 2017, 13:33 »
No one can say they have crappier parents than mine!

Not meaning to start one if those "my life is worse than yours uwu" but like. I doubt you've been called worthless by your parents before. They've probably never abandoned you at a gas station as a "joke" before, either.

Got all electronic devices taken away

How are you online if you don't have your electronic devices. They're not even in your room? So like it's not as I feel you can sneak on after midnight. It's, um, not all the electronics taken away if you're still able to go online. Grounded, maybe, but not taken away.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: May 17, 2017, 21:19 »
 My beard needs a trim because I'm starting to look feral.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: May 17, 2017, 23:50 »
No one can say they have crappier parents than mine!

I feel like Blaze and 2OrSomething have already made this point, but I kinda feel like ranting anyway, so, yeah. I'm not intending to turn this into a pity contest either. But, like, my parents both abandoned me with my great aunt and uncle when I was very young, my mother promising she'd come back. She didn't. And my previously mentioned aunt and uncle, though they've raised me, they, plus my parents, are a huge reason for my depression, a lot of it coming from the fact that they are homophobic and transphobic, and I am both trans, and not straight. I constantly feel unwelcome in my own home and I can't get out of here and I don't know when I'll be able to.

somewhat related: I hate mothers day. I tried to sleep through it, but ended up crying anyway. Checking facebook was a huge mistake...
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: May 18, 2017, 09:40 »
I have got one day to do 3 weeks worth of essentially coursework for my job. This includes writing an essay.

I think I may be able to blag my way through it lmao

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: May 18, 2017, 12:09 »
Got all electronic devices taken away, don't know how long! This includes Xbox, phone, DS, games and wires. Plugging it all back in is going to be a *****! Even though I told them there's no point of doing it if I have no controller, they still wanted it down

i feel bad for everyone ganging up on you a little (despite my weird family history myself) so im just gonna say it sucks when u slip up and make an easy mistake and they think they're "teaching you a lesson" when in fact they're just making you more likely to get bored and be a hassle

sometimes parents forget what its like to be a kid
           

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: May 18, 2017, 12:36 »
I cannot motivate myself to write this drama essay

thanks gl <3

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: May 18, 2017, 13:12 »
i feel bad for everyone ganging up on you a little (despite my weird family history myself) so im just gonna say it sucks when u slip up and make an easy mistake and they think they're "teaching you a lesson" when in fact they're just making you more likely to get bored and be a hassle

Pretty much 95% of my dad's mind is focused on the garden and whatever else he's doing!

And he thinks taking everything away is going to make me any less grumpy at them!

I would verbally (and possibly physically) destroy them, but you can imagine how that'd go!

Nah, it's just they didn't have any of the stuff we do, so they don't understand!

He asked me if I had them after we were home! Not before we left! So he should have no access to the garden, his shed or his tools! And absolutely no way would he be allowed to go anywhere near my tablet! (Yes! My tablet is more like his!)

Now I've had a good rage, I'll find some other messed up part of my life to rage about!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: May 18, 2017, 15:22 »
I can't do this assignment because I keep messing it up and it's dropping my grade two letters. I literally can not do it without messing every other sentence up and if I try any more I'm just going to start crying for an hour.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #3087 on: May 18, 2017, 15:28 »
Spent the last three days handing out flyers for the Tories in the general election since mother-in-law is in with them and is helping the Walsall South candidate out.

It's a pain because I'm voting red.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: May 18, 2017, 16:25 »
Spent the last three days handing out flyers for the Tories in the general election since mother-in-law is in with them and is helping the Walsall South candidate out.

It's a pain because I'm voting red.
just bin 'em I reckon pal
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline 2OrSomething

• Team Instinct At Heart
  • Rob Fan
  • Look at this nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: May 18, 2017, 16:29 »
the teacher checked my papers and on one of them I had to write an essay but I'm lazy and can't write and don't have motivation to anyways so I didn't but he didn't notice and marked it as if I did? And like I could have gotten a perfect score but nooooo I had to be all "honest" and "fair" and there goes a fifth of my grade sure hope you're happy with yourself miss "um I didn't actually do an essay. um. I. I don't have one" that whole "good person" thing isn't gonna get you ungrounded this summer it's not gonna get you into college when you fail because you can't write an essay.