Misc > Sports

NFL 2015-2016 Season

<< < (2/4) > >>

SirBlaziken:
I don't really like Stephen A. Smith anyways, but iirc, Brady said himself that he did something to his phone. Then again my memory is bad, so i'm probably wrong.

Kpyna:
I recall Brady did destroy his phone, or it broke, or whatever the story is, but that wouldn't really stop access to texts and other information. He even offered his phone records up to the NFL after it broke but they refused because this is pretty much just the NFL trying to nerf the Patriots in any way possible.

SMH, they need to just leave him alone. They don't have any proof it was intentional, even less proof it was even Brady's fault. As someone who lives in New England, I still feel like this is overshadowing any other serious major football controversy in the past few years.

SirBlaziken:
I agree that this should just be over with. I don't care either way to be honest, we know the Colts are mad, we know Pats fans are mad, but everyone is tired of it. I don't care either way and they probably won't repeat anyways because their secondary kinda fell apart this off season.

the bread dragon:

--- Quote ---as someone who lives in New England, I still feel like this is overshadowing any other serious major football controversy in the past few years.
--- End quote ---
pretty much

like this hasn't been the biggest thing (new orleans bounty thing and ray rice/adrian peterson come to mind as being worse) but this is definitely being blown out of proportion.
i think garoppolo has been holding up alright so if he gets the full 4 games (probable) i think we'll survive.

SirBlaziken:
They'll probably win at least 2 with Jimmy G at the helm, but the AFC East is intriguing this season. I hope someone that isn't NE wins that division this year because seeing the Pats win it over and over again is kinda tiring (save that one odd year when the Jets won it? I think that year they made the Conference finals, not sure if it was a division title or a WC). Then again, we wouldn't know anything about winning the AFC North.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version