Pokémon Games > Trades

Sun and Moon Trade Stand

<< < (2/5) > >>

sans the skeleton:

--- Quote from: Richard and Blaziken on December 03, 2016, 18:02 ---What ability does Tepig have? o:

--- End quote ---

most likely blaze; the mom's caught via the qr scanner. i can try to get a certain nature as ive got an everstone as well

Richard and Blaziken:

--- Quote from: Poison2007 on December 03, 2016, 18:11 ---most likely blaze; the mom's caught via the qr scanner. i can try to get a certain nature as ive got an everstone as well

--- End quote ---

From what I've read, they can have either, but if it's Blaze, I'll take a Horsea, no worries! FC? :)

dan dan:
Damn you already nailed the Regenerator Mareanie. I was gonna go Calm though, so guess I can do that still. What is your breeding strat? I'm so rusty I can't remember much outside of Everstone and just putting in better and better parents as they hatch.

Richard and Blaziken:
Destiny Knot passes 5 IVs between both parents, so you can get perfect mons pretty fast with a few good Ditto!

Anyway, Dan, how about this: I'll trade ya the Scyther and you can use that to breed a Trapinch for me and keep the Scyther. Let me know if that's good for you!

SaRo|Rapidash:
Hey Richard, I've got these:

Pichu - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Static (I think? Doesn't matter, it's for Surge Surfer Raichu)
Timid / Modest (I've bred both just in case)
Moves: Electric Terrain / Fake Out / Wish (also NP, but that's learnt by Pichu just not evolutions)

Eevee - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adaptability (Water Absorb Vaporeon)
Bold
Moves: Wish

Think I'm going to work on Salandit next too.

Is Mareanie that Water/Poison thing with Baneful Bunker? If so I'd be interested in that if you want either of the above?

Edit: Knew I forgot something - abilities are important -_-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version