Misc > Forum Games

3 Wishes

<< < (2/3) > >>

Captain Jigglypuff:
Is that really one of the rules? Because in some stories asking for additional wishes can occur and it's not like I'm really asking for an absurd amount of wishes. And by the same logic wouldn't asking for a new genie be the same as asking for more wishes? You broke the rules as well!

Petzbreeder:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on June 01, 2017, 15:28 ---Is that really one of the rules?

--- End quote ---

Ixnay on the wishing for more wishes.
The genie says it himself.

The name master:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on June 01, 2017, 15:28 ---And by the same logic wouldn't asking for a new genie be the same as asking for more wishes? You broke the rules as well!

--- End quote ---
No. I didn't break the rules, I just bent them, like how Jafar bent the rules of the genie to indirectly kill Alladin! I'm indirectly wishing for more wishes by wishing for a genie!

I've been wondering, can you rub the lamp again after using three wishes to get another three! Genie never says anything about that!

Captain Jigglypuff:

--- Quote from: The name master on June 02, 2017, 08:59 ---No. I didn't break the rules, I just bent them, like how Jafar bent the rules of the genie to indirectly kill Alladin! I'm indirectly wishing for more wishes by wishing for a genie!

I've been wondering, can you rub the lamp again after using three wishes to get another three! Genie never says anything about that!

--- End quote ---

I don't think so. But in the original version of Aladdin, genies could be imprisioned in any type of object such as a ring and there could be more than one genie in said object. They just serve one master at a time. Aladdin's mother was cleaning the lamp and a completely different genie came out of it than the one her son had gotten. Also some genies can grant more than three wishes. That part was never explained.

The name master:
Genie owes Alladin and Jafar a wish!

Alladin didn't actually wish to be saved from drowning and Jafar didn't get his wish for Jasmine to fall in love with him!

Also, Alladin could've wished to be a Prince again, then Jasmine (or another character) rub the lamp again and wish him free!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version