Pokémon Games > Games General

RIP 3DS

(1/3) > >>

MegaNerd14:
My Nintendo 3DS (Old Model) Has just recently died.  It won't even turn on properly, All it gives me is a black screen of death.

Rest in Pepperoni, Nintendo 3DS

Captain Jigglypuff:
The New 3DS is a good replacement. You can use Amiibo directly without using the reader, the ability to use face plates is very nice, and the additional shoulder buttons are positioned in a way that you'll forget that they're even there. The only downside is that you have to unscrew the cover to change micro SD cards but if you get one at least 8 GB you'll be good to go. Plus you can connect the system to your computer to move music and photos so you won't need to be taking the card out that often.

MegaNerd14:
Nice.  Except that I can't get one for about 2 months.  Maybe more.

Captain Jigglypuff:
The price has dropped and another nice feature is the ability to download SNES games. I'm hoping Kirby's Dreamland 3 gets released as it is one of the few main Kirby games I have yet to play.

Petzbreeder:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on February 14, 2017, 13:45 ---download SNES games.

--- End quote ---

I had a Super Nintendo once. My favourite game was Killer Instinct. Does the new 3DS have that one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version