Misc > Your Art

Fanfiction - The Story of Zeke

(1/5) > >>

Meowstic Royalty:
(Note: You may have seen something similar to this on the Pokemon Academy RP. That RP however doesn't seem to be getting any activity lately, and the plans I had were just too hard to keep bottled up until someone else posted, though some aspects will be different. This story is written in first person by the way. Anyways, enjoy.)

I hurry along the sand - covered desert ground as fast as I can, putting pressure on the wounded arm caused by that damn Bisharp. Gah, I can feel the blood pouring into the palm of my hand. Why does that trainer want to catch me? More importantly, why does he feel it's necessary to cut my arm in the process?

I'm a wild pokemon. Always have been, always will be. Some think being a wild Pokemon isn't that great, but it's a helluva lot better than being cooped up in a Pokeball all day, only coming out of it to get punched in the face.

I should probably explain who I am. My name is Zeke, a Scrafty living in the desert near Castelia city. I know wild Pokemon dont usually have nicknames, but Zeke sounded a lot better than anything else. I dont want my life in the wild to end now. The trainer is coming after me. I can hear there sounds of his trainers charging through the sand.

God dammit, this wound is slowing me down! That stupid Bisharp and his stupid spikes and his stupid Metal Claw and -

Suddenly I trip over a Joltik hiding in the sand and fall flat on my face. WHAT THE DISTORTION WORLD IS AN ELECTRIC TYPE DOING OUT HERE? I get back on my feet but the sound of a trainer's footsteps draw closer.

"Delia, go!" I hear from close behind me. I look over my shoulder to see a Leavanny pounce out of it's Pokeball. God damn, I hate those things! I just hope it doesn't -

A String Shot hits me in the leg, tripping me up. The pain in my arm becomes worse, hitting a fifty out of ten on the pain - o - meter. I feel like it got cut with a knife! Oh wait, IT FREAKING DID!

No time to think now, as I lie on the ground unable to get up. I look behind me to see the trainer rampaging towards me... Looks like this is the end.

NTN:
(Ah, don't worry about Pokemon Academy. You should've just waited a liiiiiiiiittle longer. I was busy, and SB was away, so I couldn't reply. I wanted to. :( )

Aw, how cute. This Scarf (Scrafty) of yours is more of bickering inside his head about what's going on than worrying about getting caught. :laugh:

Mr. Apple:
i kinda laughed out loud at the fact that theres a pain o meter lmao

Meowstic Royalty:
Great, I can't move, this damn String Shot has got my leg caught on the ground! I try ripping it off with my bare hands. No luck. I try biting it off using Crunch. No luck. What the hell are these things MADE of?

I look up to see the trainer grabbing another Pokeball from his belt. Oh come on! If this is that Bisharp again I'm going to rip off his face and -

Oh wait. That doesnt contain a pokemon, that one 's for -

CRAP! The Pokeball hits me in the face, causing my molecular structure to turn into a red blob of whatever as I get sucked inside it, regaining my body shape two seconds later.

I can feel the Pokeball shaking around me, making it hard to stand up. I look around for an escape button or something that will get me out of here... Nothing. Damn, is someone really wasting their Master Ball on a freaking Scrafty?

Another shake from the Pokeball causes me to fall over inside it. "&%$#!!!" I yell. This FREAKING arm and that FREAKING Bisharp and this FREAKING WOUND!

The Pokeball shakes for the last time as I lie defeated inside of it. Click. All I can do now is hope he's shiny hunting and release me to free up box space. I'm only a normal one, not a shiny Scrafty. They look a bit stuck up to me.

Crud, I hope that trainer wasn't planning to use me in a battle anytime soon. I think that Bisharp got me with False Swipe, there's no way I could've survived one of those claws impaling me normally.

I can feel my head lightening and my eyes becoming heavy. Ugh... Come on Zeke, you can still win this... You can't -

...fall unconscious... Ugh, more blood pours out of my arm... Dammit! It's going to haapppeeeen... I wake up. I'm not going to leeeettt iiiiiit... Again. I can feel myself passing out every two seco -

*THUD*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of part 2.

--- Quote from: Ghost of Kitten on November 13, 2013, 00:22 ---Aw, how cute. This Scarf (Scrafty) of yours is more of bickering inside his head about what's going on than worrying about getting caught. :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Yep, Zeke is pretty similar to me. Screw anything important, just complain about whatever the hell I like xP

--- Quote from: king apple on November 13, 2013, 00:30 ---i kinda laughed out loud at the fact that theres a pain o meter lmao

--- End quote ---

IMAGINATION :-D

Meowstic Royalty:
(Hoping, as this is new content for the story and it's been a good few hours since my last post and I actually want to write this (LAZINESS REMOVED. WHAT.) That this is a circumstance where I'm permitted to double post. If not please tell me.)

Part 3 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wha.... Huh, where... Where am I?

My vision is blurred. I can't see anything properly, everything looks like... Just, colored blothces. Not much else to be honest. It's all covered by red. Please dont let that be...

I put my hand on my head and back in front of my eyes. Blood. Christ, what the hell happened? My vision starts coming back to me. Trees. Mud. Bushes. Wild Pokemon. Where the holy crap am I? Am I... Back in the wild?

Yes... I'm back in the wild! Thank ARCEUS! It was just a dream...

GAH! Stupid arm. What's wrong with it?

I look at my arm and almost rip it off in shock. Blood. Again. If this were a dream, why the hell would I be bleeding, still? All of that was only a dream, wasn't it?

A figure appears above me. Red cap. Blue and gray striped shirt. Black leather jacket. Dark blue jeans. I dont recognize that Pokemon. They dont wear clothes, do they? That isn't a Pokemon, it looks like...

The trainer from my dream.

Oh screw all, no more pretending. Now I freaking KNOW that wasn't a dream, why did I bother? The Pokemo - sorry, TRAINER, grabs my hand and helps me to my feet. As soon as he let's go I almost collapse. Stupid foot, it's worse than stubbing my toe and that is saying something.

"Scrafty? Are you alright?"

I shake off the pain. "Do you THINK I'm alright you piece of -"

A String Shot hits me in the face, tying my mouth shut. That ain't stopping me from shooting him with insults. "FRRRRGHGHJJFFFWWWHHHH!!"

Next to the trainer is the Leavanny who made me get caught. If it weren't for her I would be free and back in the desert. I would be back with my...

Gang.

Ugh, me and those guys were the tough ones of the desert. Me, Spike the Krookodile and Zachary the -

"Come on out, Zachary!"

Wait, what?

A Pangoro launches himself out of an Ultra Ball. That can't be the same guy! He went missing two years ago when he -

WAIT... He went missing because THIS trainer caught him! That guy was my best friend, and THIS guy took him!

THAT IS IT!! I throw myself at my so - called trainer, preparing a Drain Punch. I'M NOT LETTING THIS POKEMON ROBBER CALL ME HIS OWN!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of part 3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version