Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 97472 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #1260 on: January 27, 2015, 23:17 »
Isn't 4Chan closing because of all the hate that came from it?

no, it's just that moot (the owner + admin) is stepping away from his active admin role and letting someone else take over. site continues on as it always has and probably always will.

Saw Pianos Become The Teeth tonight, they were really really good, but I have a really sore throat now. ;;
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: January 28, 2015, 10:45 »
I'm more angry than I should be at this, but the postman just put a "Sorry you weren't in" card through the door without knocking. I heard the card come through the door, he definitely didn't knock. Depot opening times are awful and I can't rearrange delivery because it's my brothers birthday on monday. I payed extra for quicker delivery, the least they could do is actually deliver my parcels...

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1262 on: January 28, 2015, 11:42 »
Walsall FC are going to Wembley for the first time in the club's history!

This is beyond a big deal.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: January 28, 2015, 17:21 »
First aid training is hard... yet so enlightening

I'm more angry than I should be at this, but the postman just put a "Sorry you weren't in" card through the door without knocking. I heard the card come through the door, he definitely didn't knock. Depot opening times are awful and I can't rearrange delivery because it's my brothers birthday on monday. I payed extra for quicker delivery, the least they could do is actually deliver my parcels...

man that sucks, at work one of the delivery companies absolutely suck at delivering parcels (they handle the bigger stuff and they don't bring enough stuff, or bring the boxes ruined and stuff) so I know the feeling; plus today I had stuff come when I wasn't in even though I didn't want it delivered until tomorrow so now I've gotta rebook it and stuff ;;

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: January 28, 2015, 19:49 »
I have to wear glasses now. My vision is actually almost perfect, I'm just oversensitive to light, so it's pretty much just a fancy pair of sunglasses. I'm not sure how I feel about this..
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: January 29, 2015, 00:55 »
One of my friends told me he'd pay me $80 I lent him back when he got paid. I gave him 3 weeks, he just let it slip he had $100, and now that I asked for my money back because I actually need it he's refusing to pay me back so he can go buy drugs with the money. Fantastic. Now I have to get all devious on him in order to get my money back in two days.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: January 29, 2015, 15:32 »
Every time I want to charge my iPhone I have to blow into the charge socket to make sure the dust is blown away to make a connection.

It's Nintendo cartridges all over again...
[Three Word Rule]

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: January 29, 2015, 17:53 »
Just picked up my new car from the boonies of NH. I got it for only $1000 because I guess they got the car for their son with autism, and he liked the car, but once the radio broke he lost it and demolished the center console, the speakers, and some other small parts on the interior. So their son really didn't want it anymore. Nothing that $200 and a trip to the junk yard can't fix. All of the scratches look like they're just from the car being improperly washed over the years, so all I need to do is buff it to get the paint shiny again. This car will be worth over $3000 by the time I'm done with it. It's 1991, but besides a problem with the wheel alignment I'm gonna fix tomorrow, it runs a lot better than my old car and looks retro as hell. So, I'm pretty psyched about that. Just need to wait for the 3 feet of snow on the ground to go away before I get serious with it.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: January 29, 2015, 20:46 »
Well, my team is on a 2 match win streak, and we beat our rivals yesterday in their backyard, which is awesome. Their coach has pretty funny and after I did horrid on one part, I was joking my coach, telling him not to slot me in the 5 and 10 frames for baker games, he had something else to say. Last baker game, I'm slotted in the 5 and 10 frames (otherwise known as anchor, basically means your the best on the team) because I was the only one to strike in the game before. I got a strike, a 9 spare, and a nine. I walked past the other coach one last time and he said "told you you'd do well. I told your coach to slot you as anchor." I turned to my coach and said "You should listen to this guy more often." They both had a chuckle at that.

So yeah, bowling is going well.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: January 29, 2015, 21:12 »
[insert obligatory post about school being closed here]

But yes, it was closed at 12:40, and I nearly walked right in to a pummeling by those bullies (a snowball pummeling, of course). I avoided it, walked home and then spent the day doing very little.

Things might be similar tomorrow, I believe we have snow forecast overnight...

Offline Dorchadas

• *Vaguely menacing gestation*
  • Rex Fan
  • Pkmn.net: Largest eyelash trade hub in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: January 29, 2015, 21:43 »
I'm slightly flipping out because I dunno what to put here. Like seriously. This is bugging me.
Click the fuzzy little dragons!

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: January 29, 2015, 22:34 »
Marina just posted a Q and A on youtube, I found it so uplifting, I'm in a better mood than I have been in a long time. Although nothing she said was particularly inspring I've left feeling really inspired, I just find her to be such a great person <3

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: January 29, 2015, 23:09 »
I bought a little netbook and after removing McAfee so it could actually run it can now manage Bioshock on the lowest settings. :)

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: January 30, 2015, 09:57 »
I hate being stuck in the hospital there's nothing to do but be tired and in pain

Mum took my sketchbook and ds games to the hotel so I can't draw or play sapphire smh

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: January 30, 2015, 10:03 »
On more steroids and antibiotics because of the weather affecting my asthma.
[Three Word Rule]