Author Topic: Mirage Spots and Legendaries!  (Read 989 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Mirage Spots and Legendaries!
« on: November 24, 2014, 16:07 »
So, we've been treated to an absolute feast in terms of the legendaries available in these games. In the Mirage Spots, we have the likes of Lugia and Ho-oh, Dialga and Palkia as well as Tornadus and Thundurus. There are plenty more too!

So, what do you all make of the Mirage Spots and the legendaries available? Do you think there could have been room for a few more that were left out? And, if you are bothered by it, are you excited that most of the legendaries (including Reshiram and Zekrom!) can be shiny?

Personally I am thrilled by the latter, but I do think there was room for a few special legendaries - possibly Shaymin and Darkrai, as a couple of ones I would like to be able to get.

In another way, I very much like the animations of the legendary intros, where the portal opens up and they drop out of it. It looks incredible, I'll be honest.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
Re: Mirage Spots and Legendaries!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 20:05 »
I think they should've had the legendary birds, Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Meloette, Genesect, and Shaymin imo

And every other legendary that wasn't at the very least split between games.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: Mirage Spots and Legendaries!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 09:35 »
Can those who have acess to the mirage spots and have caught Pokemon confirm if it is or not possible and pratical to save before the mirage spots and keep catching the legendry for good IVs/nature? Thanks!

I'm hoping to catch a lot of good legenderies in this game!