Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 381562 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #2055 on: June 20, 2016, 14:02 »
if they were to win, it's a huge upset.

Well raise the banners and scream hallelujah, we pulled off one of the greatest upsets in history (still gotta give #1 to Leicester City).
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 02:52 by SirBlaziken »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #2056 on: June 20, 2016, 14:39 »
my sheila (godmother, like a second mother... been in my life longer than ive been alive) died this morning. i went to see her in hospital because the last time i saw her before that she was in agony. she looks like she was asleep and about to snore. and so lonely. i kissed her head and held her hand. she was scared of dying and though she passed peacefully in her sleep... she's fought cancer for 9 years. it took her this time.

but i wont forget her.

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: June 20, 2016, 22:11 »
 Really sorry to hear, Poison :( Hope you're as okay as you can be since it must be really hard  :(

First day on fat-burners to try and drop a few stone in the hopes that the weight loss will fix my knees. Lost almost half a stone in today's workout, feels bad.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #2058 on: June 21, 2016, 00:10 »
she was like my second mother so i dont think im going to be okay for... idk, a long time. maybe forever.

back to gym tomorrow even though i feel like s**t. yaaaaaaaay. :/

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: June 21, 2016, 02:43 »
sorry to hear about that poison! i'm sure things will heal a little every day (well, starting at a certain point depending on how you cope with death individually) but death is so emotionally painful, i feel you. just remember feeling a mix on emotions including uncontrollable anger is totally normal and part of the process.

today some guy i met off of tinder twice back in january who i ditched before i went to italy literally deleted a friend request he sent me 2 weeks ago to friend request me again

weird part: i never told him my last name, he's from several towns away, and we have no mutual friends. somehow he searched through all of the lizs on facebook to find me. so then after he found me he sent me a request and i let it sit in my friend request box... when he didn't get a response he just deleted it and then tried again? this is after i didn't speak to him for months given i was in another country. it's been SIX MONTHS dude you can find a new girl to try to put up with you i believe in you

what is WRONG with dudes named kyle??????

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: June 21, 2016, 14:38 »
I just had an exam. Graphics!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: June 21, 2016, 16:35 »
what is WRONG with dudes named kyle??????

Aw man someone else actually gets it! (See socially and hygienically inept flatmate Kyle circa 2015/2016)

Moved home from uni yesterday. Weird and a little upsetting that I'll never see my room or kitchen from my halls again, even if they were gross. I was attached to them :(
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: June 21, 2016, 16:57 »
I'm super hungry but nothing sounds good. I know i've said this before but it's happened again.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: June 21, 2016, 21:30 »
I have college work that is over a month late to finish off. Also I'm getting worried about England voting to leave bc oh boy far too many xenophobes exist in this damn country I swear.

And lately I did tell someone how I felt about them and they don't feel the same way but she's getting to be a pretty lovely friend to have anyways :)

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #2064 on: June 22, 2016, 09:50 »
Also I'm getting worried about England voting to leave bc oh boy far too many xenophobes exist in this damn country I swear.

Not so much worried about leaving. I'm voting to stay in but I'll just have to live with it if we do leave. It's more the problem with the fact people are "I'm voting out too many foreigners herp derp" and people are using that as their sole reason to vote out. They will be the first to complain when they realise that not all the foreigners will be sent home and that people will still be able to enter the country.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: June 22, 2016, 11:10 »
<<<<<incoming rant alert>>>>>

only reasons to vote leave is either a) ur a rich rich RICH business owner/tory who wants to take advantage of the weaker £ if we leave b) a tory who is annoyed by all the pesky legislature preventing us from doing nasty things to people we dont like or c) a racist who is all about "the immigants" and "me pension!!!!"*

*esp. since ur more likely to lose ur pension thanks to Rich Bankers doin dumb hi-risk financial stuff w/ it. (i.e. the upcoming tech bubble crash, when it finally happens. u heard it here second.)

the polls claim its neck n neck but honestly the polls said we wouldn't have a tory majority govt and here we are. the scenario i want is to vote Remain

but whats probably gonna happen is that we're gonna have voter turnout at record numbers to be overwhelmingly racist and vote leave by like 9999999% knowing how this country tends to be. people on the news this morning going "i'll make up me mind when im in the votin booth i think" and its like. christ on a bike. this is serious you idiots aaaaaaa if it were an X Factor Finalist they hated it'd be a totally diff story.

if we do end up votin leave tho im looking forward to racist holidaymakers getting a nasty shock when they try to use the Free Movement across the EU.

in extremely rich voice: "what do you mean i have to have a visa to remain in my expensive spanish villa?????? now i wont be able to afford my 5th yacht this year. who did this"
everyone else: "you literally voted for this"

well anyway that was my Referendum Rant hope u enjoyed it. please remember to comment like and subscribe. thanks in gameboy advance.
           

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2066 on: June 22, 2016, 11:29 »
snip
the amount of ppl i've seen who literally don't understand what leaving would do but are like "i'm leaving bc we have to pay a membership fee :(((" "i'm voting leave because we need our INDEPENDENCE!!!" "I'm voting leave bc we need to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!!!!!"

take our country back from what? independence day??? man it's not like we're americans fighting against the oppressive redcoats who keep taxing us

"we'll save money!!!!"

yeah and get taxed out the wazoo when we want to trade with the eu

"these big businesses support leave!!"

no, their ceos do. the amount of manufacturers that will leave the uk, where they specifically came to make jobs and things to trade WITH THE EU so they could avoid import tax from their home countries (like japan), is massive, and they're all going to leave. so congrations!!!!!!!!!! you did it!!!!!!!!

i've already voted remain. i've studied what good the eu is and it's dumb as hell to leave. i'm going to be disappointed if we do bc jesus christ u've just ruined the uk for all of us thanks man

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: June 22, 2016, 14:33 »
You know, I see some similarities drawn between people in the UK who want out of the EU and Trump supporters here, but that could just be me.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: June 22, 2016, 17:23 »
voting to stay in fam strong I see, hope our faith is rewarded

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: June 22, 2016, 21:59 »
 Voting the stay tomorrow lmao it's literally a bait to get the poor to shoot themselves in the feet tbh.