Author Topic: Weight Loss/Muscle Gain/Gym Regimes  (Read 1879 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
Re: Weight Loss/Muscle Gain/Gym Regimes
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2016, 21:18 »
It's asthma. I can't contest the peak flow because that's all I can do and I'm pretty much at the best I can be with it.

When I lived with the carrot crunchers in Lincolnshire I was pretty fit but since moving back to the Black Country it's as it was when I was a kid.

sry u got the wrong topic, this is for sharing tips on self improvement and personal investment in combatting ur crippling disabilities/unfitness not for complacent moping. shoo! //sweeps u out like a curling stone//
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 22:02 »
 I did some 100kg deadlifts but I might have killed myself in the process because now I'm sore.

It's weird because 100kg isn't even that heavy.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 23:23 »
I did some 100kg deadlifts but I might have killed myself in the process because now I'm sore.

It's weird because 100kg isn't even that heavy.
Are you sure it wasn't 100lbs? 100kg is nearly two of me! But then I can use my ribs as a toast rack. :c

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 00:03 »
100 lbs or 100kg it is still a dream weight for me so i proudly salute u umbreon and also hope u aint crossfitted urself. i will lie on the floor in the recovery position so u may place ur jaws around my neck as the Pecking Order Nerd Society ritual goes.

Are you sure it wasn't 100lbs? 100kg is nearly two of me! But then I can use my ribs as a toast rack. :c

//rubs hands together and warms the deep fat fryer// i love me a project
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2016, 01:04 »

Aha, it's definitely 100kg but I was just sore because my grip gave out before I did :( Toast is good though for carbs and it tastes nice if it's the buttery ones that are kinda soft but not too floppy.

100 lbs or 100kg it is still a dream weight for me so i proudly salute u umbreon and also hope u aint crossfitted urself. i will lie on the floor in the recovery position so u may place ur jaws around my neck as the Pecking Order Nerd Society ritual goes.

I would have to carry you to the nearest powerlifting gym like a weird buff cat/kitten mama combo. You could definitely deadlift 100kg at some point though, especially if you started off larger since fat-strength is a Godsend but that may, or may not, be broscience. Idk, it gives you majestic calves.

It's just grip really since the bar kills your hands with all the nipply studs and if it's the thicker bar it'll work your forearms too but I've never done them with the thinner bar.

Would never do crossfit though and I'm trying my hardest to keep everything below the waist from imploding so I'm wearing compression tights under my joggers to the gym since it's always cold and I walk there :mellow:

Like, all the gym gear like knee sleeves and lifting belts cost a lot of money and it's annoying because when you buy them it's like making a commitment to the gym. I've still got these lifting shoes that I've never worn since I wanted to get my squat higher lol. It's at 40kg for three comfortable sets atm so I'll push until 80kg or something idk.

Benchpress is at 50kg for now but I might keep 50 going for another two weeks depending on if I'm confident after this week and if I join the powerlifting gym down the road D: