General Category > Updates

NAME RATER CONTEST

<< < (18/20) > >>

Trainer Dave:
Well... I still think that as, 'traditionally', the rater has always been unidentified, the replacement should keep it that way. After all, If Sappy won and everyone knew, he could make a negative rating and recieve a lovely PM saying 'why u so harsh! Grrr!'.

Basically, to prevent angry messages i'd expect them to keep it anonymous. That and the 'i'm your friend, why did you rate my name harshly?' thing

Meh.

Raphetty:
I think that if the name rater was secretly replaced, it would become obvious over time because we know the sort of style the four finalists have.

Caldoran:

--- Quote from: Wevaman|Pokella on December 27, 2007, 18:47 ---I think that if the name rater was secretly replaced, it would become obvious over time because we know the sort of style the four finalists have.

--- End quote ---

It may be to mislead us and they actually selected someone who had dropped out.

Sappy:
First of all guys, the following may cause offence. I don't intend it. Plus the contest is ended, but this is kinda a sum up.

The contest was supposed to be fun, like Rex and Joeno said earlier when a few of us were shocked that Lounge Act got through to round 2. Then I think we slowly forgot it after until now.

A few people are mad, that the contest stopped, but honestly you had to enjoy it. The viewers probably enjoyed reading and laughing at the names. Who says there was going to be a prize? Who says its over?

The Kanto Name Rater had a point. All his points were right. I did go on a bit. He had even mentioned that in Round 1. He also had full right to close the contest.

I also think this could be part of the round still. Our reaction. =/

Still that possibility of one of the 4 being a rater, well we'll have to wait for Kanto's next rate. Still there's one thing for sure. If it is continued somehow, we'll have fun. Well I will =D

Caldoran:

Thinking about it, it feels really good to have been able to join this contest, and even being able to get to the final round.

I think I've been hoping for too much after Round 1...

At first, I was thinking, "Sigh, if only I could even get to the final round, I would be happy"

And at Round 3, I was already thinking of what I would do if I was selected as the Name Rater.

Looking back, I've gone quite far, and I think I now realize.

I joined this competition for fun.

Thats what I should get the most.

For that I have no regrets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version