Author Topic: Wouldn't it be cool if we made a real pokemon league of sorts?  (Read 4721 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldn't it be cool if we made a real pokemon league of sorts?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 02:10 »
I'd kind of be up for doing this, but to get more people included; how about dual-type? Everyone would want to be dark type or something, but I'd be more interested in being a leader of a dual type perhaps, that could be fun and interesting.

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 09:26 »
Hello!

An online Gym League is something we've actually tried before, both through Netbattle back when Gen III was out and in WiFi when Diamond and Pearl first came out. Whilst it does sound really interesting and everything, we found that in both cases once the initial buzz wore off, it just stagnated and became more of a pain than anything; different time zones meant people lost interest once it became harder to get the battles going.

We did have plans to resurrect it actually, but nothing came of that once we'd passed it onto the members who wanted to make it work again..

If the demand is there, I'd have no problem overlooking this but at the moment, I'd say from history it's just one of those features we've tried to do that initially sounds fantastic and then people get bored of it too quickly.

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline hamster61

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 02:33 »
If I was an Elite Four or Gym Leader I would be a Dragon-Type but if I was the Champion my team would be Torterra, Salamence, Magmortar, Gengar, Eelektross, Milotic.

Think about it.

Offline Mondo Oowada

• Joeno Fan
  • Super High School Level Gang Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 01:18 »
Ice type gym position is MINE. Lapras, Fridge Rotom, Walrein, Weavile, Mamoswine, and Vanilluxe. If I can only have 4, then the first 4. Likewise with any other limit.

Offline I am seviper hear me hiss

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
I would love to be part of the elite four with the dark type Pokemon by my side. Can I?

Offline Zekrom26

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 20:30 »
Yeah it would be cool and if u could do it could u make me the water type gym leader. :-[

Offline BrokenSNES

• Iceduck Fan
  • Give me mah shiny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 11:55 »
Could I be the psychic type character in this project?  ;)