Author Topic: Best Regions ever!  (Read 1447 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BrokenSNES

• Iceduck Fan
  • Give me mah shiny!
    • View Profile
Best Regions ever!
« on: September 17, 2013, 12:31 »
Submit your favorite region and why! You cannot put the Kalos region as your favorite as the game has not been released.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 13:25 by BrokenSNES »

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Best Regions ever!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 11:53 »
This may work. Well, as stated before, mine is Hoenn because of these 3 words: Blaziken Evolutionary Line. Nuf' said
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 12:12 »
A region is more than a single Pokemon, though. My favorite region is Hoenn, but not because of Blaziken, but because of how beautiful and memorable every area was. The scenery is still the best in any region so far that I've seen, and the music really brought the entire game to life. From glorious trumpets pushing you onward through each route, to beautiful peaceful music like Verdanturf Town's, every area was defined very well in both visuals and music.

The diversity of the region was also incredible. God... I need to replay Emerald again. <3

However, Kalos may become my new favorite just due to how huge the region appears to be, and how beautiful everything looks in 3D. If only R/S got 3D remakes, I'd be in heaven.
Discord - richardblaziken

quack98

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 15:49 »
My favourite was also Hoenn, as I loved the towns (Fortree and Sootopolis spring to mind). I also loved the dive mechanics, and the Regi's puzzle was interesting xD

Also, I loved a lot of the Pokémon (Tropius, Salamence, Metagross, Combusken...)

Offline BrokenSNES

• Iceduck Fan
  • Give me mah shiny!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 22:43 »
I'd say mine is Sinnoh since it was my first pokémon game and my 2nd video game!
And, Sunyshore's music is awesome!

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 22:44 »
Hoenn. Mainly for the nostalgia, tbh. It was my first video game, after all.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 22:46 »
Johto. It's where everything started for me. Cyndaquil will always be my favourite starter, Olivine, Azalea & Goldenrod my favourite towns/cities and Elm my favourite professor. I know the map better than the back of my hand. It's just....... awesome.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 21:29 »
Unova. Hate on it if you want, but there are idiots who hate this entire generation just because they pin the blame on Trubbish. I've actually grown to like the guy... But Gardbodor still haunts my nightmares.

People seem to forget the amazing Pokemon like Hydreigon, Volcorona and Samurott. It isn't like the other generations didn't have their bad Pokemon.

It seems that the generation before the current one is the worst, and then the one before that is the best. A perfect example of this was when we were in generation five, and everyone loved generation three, and few preferred the fourth, possibly due to the theme of having cute basic Pokemon, awesome final evolutions but what hanged in between sucked. (Example: Prinplup)

Let me say that now Pokemon X and Y has been released, I hope this doesn't happen to generation five.

Because Scrafty.

Needs more Gengar

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 21:31 »
Orre.

Because it's plot has what I think is one of the best in Pokémon games and there needs to be more games in Orre, or at least more games like it.

Unova comes second because gosh dang was it an awesome way to bring back a fresh start.
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p