Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 530186 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #2190 on: April 05, 2011, 17:15 »
Tuesday. 
>ought to be chipper as the rest of the week is less demanding than the start of it. 
>things that should be done, but it's not urgent 
>end up feeling lethargic and miserable instead 

It seems that logic doesn't apply to tuesdays. 
Well, I was entertained by the fact that I'm having a particularly clumsy day [with labs earlier for extra fun]: bumped into people, dropped things, lost things and smudged things. I'm surprised that I didn't spill anything worse than DCM over my hands, but that might have been too much excitement for one day. 

Hopefully I'll get over myself in an hour or so. 
Also I [for reasons not quite known to me] signed up to help with this chemistry-demonstrations-for-schools thing tomorrow which won't be heapo fun if I mope. 
I hope they're still young enough to get excited over liquid nitrogen and things 
I'm not very good with "cool" kids. 
Or indeed anyone cool. 
Or any kids. 

aaaah new episode of Bizarre ER is on iPlayer. That'll cheer me up. 
As is "Amy's Choice". Nice one. 

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 17:19 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: April 05, 2011, 17:31 »
good god why the hell are bus drivers so goddamn rude

i get the odd good one who is in a good mood or just goes "yep" but recently inamongst getting onbuses with PRIMARY SCHOOL DAY TRIPS DDSFHIFSHIF GO AWAY!!!!! or rowdy asian kids (i'm not even getting into being supposed to feel terrible for being ~racist~ or something you can all go away with your rhetoric i am well aware race doesn't come into it but i have ran into pretty much mostly groups of asian boys doing this atm it is a fact)

i'm goddamn well apologising out of my ears cos i'm tired and flustery and having trouble finding my stupid busticket and he just acts as if i've laughed at his dead wife's grave or something and makes a face and rolls his eyes and then doesn't even look at me and just shuts the door behind me and fhjdshfhdshfdskfdsf thank you so much i'm not panicking now or anything

or like the other one who was all "y'CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and got all huffy cos i was accidentally covering up the date

i know they have to deal with the public all the time yes that is easily enough to make anyone very surly but I have to deal with the public and in a lot more relentlessness than they do they get about a minute or two of being stupid sulks between going "YEH.....YEH.....YEH...." whereas i am CONSTANTLY having to put on my stupid face and be all HALLO and then lets not even get into the politics that ends up happening at least when you're on a bus you're on your own and not being chastisied by some two-bit backseat manager who is trying really badly and sickenengly and transparently to flirt with the new starter in our place fdfdsofds

why does practically every other job ever mean you can be as surly as you like and i have to be so pissingly polite all the time to people i am not in the mood for at the very least and then they meet you outside of work and you have to talk ahaah ahahaah ha hooh oh ho ohoh ho yes jomby joyce jones i still work there blah blah uni shfhdshfiods NO I DOn'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU I HATE EVERYONE INCLUDING SURLY BUS DRIVERS
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 17:34 by xhanatos »
           

Offline Caldoran

• Act as Rum
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • Ameba Gone Zingy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: April 05, 2011, 20:33 »
If I restrain from giving sarcastic replies and comments to someone, is it too much to ask for that same basic respect in return?
The above statements are masterfully crafted fabrications.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: April 05, 2011, 20:45 »
>the antlers give new tour dates
>only touring in manchester, london and brighton

OH YEAH??? WELL YOU GUYS MAKE TERRIBLE MUSIC ANYWAY...

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2194 on: April 05, 2011, 21:16 »
Stress. Headaches. Dizziness. All this adds up to me having stupid mood swings and feeling crap. And the cycle goes on :|

Offline Darkwing

• Typhlosion Fan
  • I may be good... but I don't play nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: April 05, 2011, 22:50 »
The annoying preponderance of psychopathic Shippers on RP websites... I mean seriously they're worse than certain parasites.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: April 06, 2011, 00:09 »
I'm in a really good mood, but I really want to be at home right now... my uni friends start leaving tomorrow, and I'm doing nothing right now anyway. I can guarantee that I'll be pretty lonely between now and Saturday. The sooner I can see my friends at home, the better. Hopefully the next term will have a more positive start than this one. This term has sucked so much. ^^'

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: April 06, 2011, 11:01 »
I can't play any computer games until May. No time. Haven't played anything for a while now. =[

Matty Cahill

« Reply #2198 on: April 06, 2011, 14:38 »
Why does Kanye have to headline all these festivals in the US, Chile and Norway but not over here? >>

I will wait until he comes to the UK, then I will attempt to get a ticket. If there's ever a Watch The Throne tour... oh God the thought of it is making me happy already and not annoyed lol

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: April 06, 2011, 16:09 »
lol it's just a phase

can everyone shut up before i gut them because thinking back this ~phase~ has been since i was a kid and it's not even like i can just look past their idea that it's just a phase when i thought it was obvious for at least 12 years that i'm everything but a girl

wow am i really not that noticeable and have my parents been ignoring me this long

i wonder if i can stab a the next person that says it in the throat and get away with it or brand 'I AM BLIND AND COMPLETELY STUPID' into their face. maybe both.

god i wish i was someone else.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: April 06, 2011, 16:30 »
watch oot 
people tell you that something's a phase for long enough and you start to believe them and fall into a ditch of overcaution 
and of course 
If it is a phase then it's lasted a long time so I don't think it'll go away any time soon. I mean in that sense anything could be considered a phase, trolol. 

err 
I'm in the shopping-related in-between stage where I'm out of milk and bread and apples but can't really buy any because I go home in two days and I doubt I'll be able to finish them in that time. HEY HO. 
got some lemon juice for tea, some wine gums for fruit, and I can eat marmalade from the jar. 

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 16:57 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: April 06, 2011, 16:45 »
TTGL profiles <3

I love all the people who made it happen last night on irc. <3

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: April 06, 2011, 17:04 »
Slowly converting all the songs on my iTunes from m4a to mp3. I wish I'd known how much space I saved straight away. :\   joy.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Matty Cahill

« Reply #2203 on: April 06, 2011, 17:08 »
TTGL profiles <3

I love all the people who made it happen last night on irc. <3

I think you've got the wrong topic =P

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: April 06, 2011, 17:24 »
I do have the wrong topic.

Now I am annoyed.