Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 528162 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

OranBerrySandvich

Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #2175 on: April 04, 2011, 23:38 »
My literacy teacher not only expects me to write a report on Malvolio's subplot in Twelfth Night, but also copy it up in neat. The only reason I did so well last year was because it was creative writing. I hate having to write all the facts and stuff.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: April 05, 2011, 01:00 »
oh no no no no no no cold don't you go towards my throat you can pack that in the nook filled bone bulge right now

stay in my sinuses its one or the other

not both of them

i do have to say though if it's going to wage war on me i will wage war on it cos i'm not going down without a fight

/mental note to buy chicken and onion and garlic and vegetables etc.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 01:03 by xhanatos »
           

Offline .zak

• jkvgvkjln
  • Joeno Fan
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: April 05, 2011, 02:09 »
facebook;

friends on fb who post totally unimportant and irrelivant statuses about their lives. which then proceed to gain 1234543 likes and 54673 comments within the space of 3 minutes. little teenage girls on facebook who edit their photos to the point of 100% extra brightness so they can either hide their nose or make their skin look flawless. for gods sake, you're thirteen. you shouldn't care. you should be playing the newest nintendogs or something. and finally when girls post a picture of themselves, caption it with 'omg so ugly but whatever'. if you think the pictures that bad, you wouldn't upload it in the first plac, and repost it every 5 minutes for attention. tyr5gtfretgfd

yeah i'm deactivating my facebook.

Its the same old you the same old me
You get bored and I get cold feet
Get high get wandering eyes
Forget I've never ever had it so sweet

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: April 05, 2011, 02:53 »
for gods sake, you're thirteen. you shouldn't care. you should be playing the newest nintendogs or something.

lol w0w ok this bugs me a lot when people say things like this???
oh you're [age] you should be [generic activity for that age] not [activity that is much more Grown Up]

if these kids wanna be on facebook, let them. if they have an iphone, that's ok. if they're not acting like you did as a kid then that's fine because they're brought up differently from you. it's called moving on and i think people these days need to realise that given the things we have today, The Youth Of Today will have much different lifestyles than you did when you were 13 or whatever. wow just quit being so whiny about kids as if it makes you seem older, it just makes you seem like a Pretentious Douche.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline .zak

• jkvgvkjln
  • Joeno Fan
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: April 05, 2011, 03:00 »
before you jump to conclusions about somebody you don't even know by calling me a pretentious douche, tell me this; do you agree with 13 year old girls going out drinking on the streets at night? being sexually active? generally doing things they shouldn't? because i'm sorry but i don't. i wasn't expecting to have to go into such detail about how the girls were but i wasn't expecting some obnoxious cretin to flame me over something so small. i may not have mentioned these things in my post but me knowing these things about these girls makes me irritated. hence why i posted here.

so if you think that the people who i have on my facebook who you don't even know are all living their life to the full, fine, i'm a pretentious douche.

and btw, the bit that you decided to quote was a joke. it wasn't serious. it's my sense of humour. and to top it all off, sylar has suceeded in annoying and bugging me. well done, sir.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 03:03 by .zak »

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: April 05, 2011, 03:13 »
lol if they wanna take a stab at ruining some parts of their life then sure they can do whatever the hell they want as far as i'm concerned oops i don't really care too much about how these kids spend their lives because they're stupid teenagers like the rest of us and they'll realise their mistakes in time like a majority of people do. if they don't, then that's their problem and that's ok with me. i'm sorry, That's Just The Way Things Are.

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline .zak

• jkvgvkjln
  • Joeno Fan
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: April 05, 2011, 03:23 »
i agree, they can do what they want. however that doesn't stop me being irritated by it, does it? in the same way you can reply however you want but i guarentee i'll still be irritated by it.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: April 05, 2011, 03:43 »
what can i say? i'm an obnoxious cretin. i just live to annoy or whatever.

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: April 05, 2011, 05:55 »
Hould awn folksh, letsh nawt expload hear.

I am annoyed by the fact that my shoes are making this annoying bruise on my toe and that I need new shoes. Or I must locate my old shoes if they are still somewhere.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: April 05, 2011, 13:22 »
Day 2 of my nothing-to-do-final-week-of-term. Almost all my library books are due in today and half of them aren't even with me, I took them out for a friend. *sigh*  so glad I get to go home soon. A month away from all this rubbish will do me good.

edit:
Somehow my library print credit balance has gone from around 80p-£1 to being -£1.15. And I have no idea how. I've not had any overdue book fines since the last time I printed, and they don't get taken out of library print credits anyway, and as far as I can tell I've done nothing wrong. I'm so glad I've got chance to get more change for tomorrow so I can get these essays printed and done with. Stupid library. :\

Managed to find enough change so I went back and printed the essays off. I'll hand them in, take my census in, annnnnd then I'm done for this term! :D
Just need to get to a post office before Sunday now~
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 15:39 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
« Reply #2185 on: April 05, 2011, 14:52 »
Lost a friend that I trully rely on, always correspond ourselves with overwhelming facts that it's making me feel lonely (forsaken) I dont know what to think anymore as if anyone cares to obligate a lending hand, I guess I was born to be in misery, such arrogance that life itself seems to overturn and drop me down a hill causing me to just stand up and climb the top, apparently I give up, some day I will transcend all aspects and hinder all negative from each portion that exclude inside of me, even though sentimentally uprising staggering my intellect, that's quite the worst case scenario, wish upon a regular normal life, Sigh* like a small case for cosmetics, not feeling the abundance of joy.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 14:55 by †WickedSlayer† »
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: April 05, 2011, 14:57 »
hey guys guess what i'm going out today to the cinema i can't wait! i super hope the weather is gr8 today!

looks outside at the rain that's heavy enough to bruise

casually kicks over desk and sets it on fire, rubbing my temples with my eyes closed as i walk away from the growing fire in my room

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Lemo+N

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: April 05, 2011, 15:06 »

Irritated that I'm at school, with nothing to do. Last week of term ever before I head off to University. Bored out of my mind and constantly missing my partner. Hmph.

Made by me! >w<

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2188 on: April 05, 2011, 16:20 »
Hould awn folksh, letsh nawt expload hear.
*Holds up surprised Electrode*

Chaos_Angelus

« Reply #2189 on: April 05, 2011, 16:33 »
How people hint at things in conversation when you damn well that they are obviously referring to you >>