Author Topic: CiTV (UK) to show Pokemon Movie 19 (and preview of Pokemon: Sun and Moon)  (Read 3560 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Umby2000

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its Mature Advice Girl to the rescue... again! Thanks Mark for Raoul. ^^
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Prefers PUSA over 4Kids. Yay.
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm not happy with the Topic's title. I mean... I think this is Pokemon's 19th Movie but since they (understandably) dropped sticking numbers on the titles some years ago I've, frankly, lost track. >.>;; Also, I'm hoping this is a preview of Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon seeing as it's following the format of what happened last time with Pokemon the Series: XY... and CiTV haven't exactly shown the end of XYZ yet. I'm behind but I believe we're still in the middle of the League Championships. -prods- So, yeah. -_-;; Anyway...

According to my Sky TV Guide, on Saturday 19th November 2016 at 12:30pm CiTV are to premiere Pokemon Movie 19: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel. Which isn't a mouthful at all. =P There is no repeat slot mentioned at the time of writing but it probably will be shown again at some point as CiTV have been showing/reshowing a lot of Pokemon Movies this year. (I didn't start a topic to mention that fact as I'm pretty sure all of them had been shown by CiTV at some point in the past and if not they were definitely shown by the likes of Cartoon Network and even BBC Two. Long story short, CiTV generally showed a Movie to coincide with the Wi-Fi distribution of a Mythical Pokemon and even showed the odd random one too. I think they showed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 18th... but I didn't really pay much attention. Sigh. >.>;;) If not repeated on the TV, it ought to be viewable on the ITV Player for a month afterwards. -prods-

On Sunday 20th November 2016, CiTV are previewing the opening episodes of Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon. At 12pm they will be showing "Alola to New Adventure!" and at 12:30pm they will be showing "The Guardian's Challenge!". ...Or at least, I assume these are the opening episodes of the Sun and Moon anime as I haven't bothered to check the titles elsewhere myself. Truthfully, I have never been less excited about the premiere of a new season of Pokemon... ever. I did a pretty good job of putting myself off the Hoenn region/Pokemon Advanced thanks to my loyalty to Misty/Brock but... with everything that's happened to the Pokemon anime since the actual departure of Brock in the Sinnoh region, I just feel like what I've read about Sun and Moon might be the final nail in the coffin for me. I've been following the show for 17 years (urk...) but I think I might be actually done this time, as it were. ._.;;

So, yeah. I'm going to watch the preview (I usually skip them) and make my decision but... yeah. I'm irked right now. ¬.¬;;