Pokémon Games > Wireless Activities

Elite Four Champion - Richard

(1/3) > >>

Richard and Blaziken:
"So you've made it past the Elite Four? Congratulations, that's no easy task. However, your League Challenge ends here. As Pokemon League Champion and master of the Fire type, I accept your challenge. Will my Fire types leave you burnt to ashes, or does your determination burn bright enough to conquer the final challenge? Show me your best!"

Rules

* Format: Singles, 6v6; best 2 out of 3
* Clauses:
-Species Clause (Cannot have two Pokemon of the same species in the same team)
-Sleep Clause (You may only put one opposing Pokemon to Sleep at a time. If the opponent puts their own Pokemon to Sleep, this does not count against you)
-Evasion Clause (Evasion boosting moves and abilities such as Double Team and Sand Veil may not be used)
-Moody Clause (The Moody ability is banned)
-Infinite Battle Clause (Causing a situation in which the battle cannot end is banned)
-Baton Pass Clause (Only one Pokemon on your team may know Baton Pass)
* Each challenger may challenge me only once per day, and only once you have beaten all of the Elite Four without losing.
* Those participating in the League Challenge as challengers may not spectate battlesBanlist

* Arceus (all forms), Darkrai, Deoxys (all forms), Dialga, Genesect, Giratina (both forms), Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem (Black and White), Latios, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin (Sky Form), Thundurus (Genie form), Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom
* Gengarite
* Kangaskhanite
* Lucarionite
* Pinsirite
* Soul Dew
* Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team
Information

* Showdown Name: Richard_Blaziken
* Signature Pokemon: Blaziken
* Ingame Availability?: Yes
* Availabilty: I am available most days between 11PM-5AM GMT, though hours can fluctuate to earlier than that
* Prize: One Adamant, shiny, Speed Boost, 31/31/14-15/31/31/31 Torchic or
One Adamant, Speed Boost 31/31/31/x/31/31 Torchic

SirBlaziken:
We must make arrangements soon. First, I need to prepare well and pull everything out of my bag of tricks.

Richard and Blaziken:
I should be good to battle some time tomorrow. :)

Be sure to review the rules before our match! ;)

SirBlaziken:
Well then, time to get ready. I don't expect any help from you.

Richard and Blaziken:
My team is incredibly weak to Dry Skin Parasect ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version