Pokémon Games > Wireless Activities

Elite Four Member - JSM

(1/4) > >>

JSM:
"I like flying types, but you won't when I'm done with you!"*insert snazzy image here*
Signature Pokemon: Charizard

Rules

>Single Battles; 6 vs 6
>Clauses: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Species Clause, Moody Clause and Evasion Clause
>Challengers may battle me once a day until they win.
>If you plan on challenging me *please* don't watch challenges on showdown, it spoils the surprise for you!
>Don't upload replays of my gym fights, it will spoil my team.

Banlist:

>Arceus (all forms), Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Dialga, Genesect, Giratina (Both), Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Kyurem-W, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zekrom
>Kangaskhanite
>Gengarite
>Lucarionite
>Soul Dew

Extra Information:

Incase you didn't realise already I am a flying type elite four member and as such I will be using flying types. My availability varies from week to week, but generally after 4:30pm during the week and most times during the weekends are a good time to catch me for a battle.

My battles will take place exclusively on Pokemon Showdown where my name is JSM. I look forward to all of your challenges, as of now I am open for challengers.

W : 6                                       D : 0                                       L : 3

SirBlaziken:
I'll be your first challenger when you're ready.

JSM:
Good game Blaze, I'll see you in a couple of days ;)

SirBlaziken:
Let me say for the record I now hate two certain pokemon who's names I will not reveal due to the security of your team. You know which ones JSM.

OpalRhea:
May I arrange to challenge you at some point good sir?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version