Pokémon Games > Mystery Dungeon and Ranger

Why?

(1/3) > >>

supernarutomangafreak:
Why does dungeon and ranger games suck so bad I hate all of them its not even boring to play it makes me angry it mocks with the original games its so bad that if the games where mine and not my brothers i would try to sell them but fail because nobody wants them

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes:

--- Quote from: supernarutomangafreak on February 24, 2011, 17:17 ---Why does dungeon and ranger games suck so bad I hate all of them its not even boring to play it makes me angry it mocks with the original games its so bad that if the games where mine and not my brothers i would try to sell them but fail because nobody wants them

--- End quote ---

we are truly sorry for your lots

Nessu:
>Calls the only Pokemon games with a story bad

TrickTester:
It gives players a better motive than just "catch em all" which most people can't do anyway without either having attend every single Pokemon give away event, trading (which some people may not be able to do: no internet for wifi=no online trade, perhaps too old to have a decently Pokemon fan-ed friend who is willing etc)whereas on mystery dungeon and ranger, not only does it give an insight into the lives of Pokemon themselves and the rangers, it lets us have all the means to get all the Pokemon, just have to have the whereabouts knowledge.

MarySueIsDead:
I like the games because they are much different than just the usual RPG button pressing we are all used to. Ranger really works your fingers, plus its oodles of fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version