Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Last post by Jackogirl on Yesterday at 15:54 »
Remember when this site wasn’t dead and had some fun stuff like Caption Contests and Name Raters?

I do!
« Last post by dan dan on July 17, 2021, 12:33 »
henlo
my turn, scizor nicer i reckon
« Last post by Captain Jigglypuff on July 10, 2021, 14:22 »
Remember when this site wasn’t dead and had some fun stuff like Caption Contests and Name Raters?
Say Hello! / Ehehe Hello?
« Last post by Eeveon on July 05, 2021, 20:32 »
So uh I'm to introduce myself right? OK.

I'm Eeveon, a 13y.o female who is also on Quotev (Team Eon) and IMGFlip (Eeveon).
My nickname origin? Well I was thinking of a name a while ago for Eeveelutions, and I just thought... Why not name myself, Eeveon. Its a play for Eevee but with the cliche Eon at the end! Team Eon is my squad team, which pertains my friends who voice act different characters which are Ruby, N, Copen, Lumen, Lack-Two. I'm just my regular self, known of course as Eeveon in the Squad. We do tiny animations, but haven't made them public yet. Uh, that's about it for the origins on my nickname. So uh, BYE!!!

UNOVA SUPREMECY!!!
« Last post by sans the skeleton on June 18, 2021, 15:16 »
don't slander avril like this nalty
« Last post by nalty. on May 15, 2021, 22:18 »
Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Avril was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.
« Last post by sylar on May 14, 2021, 13:48 »
rest in peace to avril lavigne. rest in peace love. rest in peace baby cakes. it's a real shame you never got to see gangnam style was. it's a real shame. you would've loved to know what gangnam style was.
I think it's Scizor too!
In my opinion it's Scizor
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10