Pokémon Games > Team Building

Team Building Q+A Thread

<< < (57/59) > >>

Richard and Blaziken:
I'd say that Brave Bird is a little better overall, but only because you won't be using either of them unless you absolutely need to use a Flying attack or need to Attack in some kind of emergency. While Drill Peck retains Sturdy's usefulness, Brave Bird can actually put some force behind Skarmory's meh Attack power.

quack98:
Tbh, the main times Skarmory is going to attack in OU is against Breloom, Conkeldurr & Toxicroak. Toxicroak is so rare it's barely worth mentioning, Breloom is OHKO'd by either, but BB will weaken Skarmory, and Conkeldurr will be 2-3HKO'd by BB (assuming he uses Drain Punch), but as he may 3HKO in return, it's usually a bad idea staying in.

Richard and Blaziken:
Like I said, the difference is small. Ideally, the only time you'll be attacking with Skarmory is against those things, but that's not always reality, which is why more Skarmory run Brave Bird than Drill Peck, and why it has become the main competitive option. Drill Peck is not bad by any means, though, don't get me wrong. It's mostly down to personal preference.

Reluctant Wailord:
I guess I'll run both for a few rounds. Proof in the pudding, and all that.

SirBlaziken:
And there's your answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version