Other Pokemon > Trading Card Game

PKMN.NET Needs YOUR TCG Images!!!!

<< < (4/10) > >>

Mulholland:

--- Quote from: M.O.P. on January 01, 2011, 19:39 ---I did remember but my scanner is dead and I've been rather caught up in work this Christmas. Sorry but it might be quite some time before I can scan things in.  =[

--- End quote ---

No problemo. It's not exactly a top priority seeing how B&W is scheduled to drop in the English speaking world in a few months.

Whenever you are able to :)

Liam:
I can scan up some random cards from random sets. P:

Mulholland:

--- Quote from: Liam on January 05, 2011, 23:15 ---I can scan up some random cards from random sets. P:

--- End quote ---

As long as we don't already have an image for the card in question then that would be great :)

A handy list is here but do remember not all sets are on the site yet ^^

Liam:
Just spent the last couple of hourse combing through my cards and I have approx 85 cards from various sets to scan. I'll have more when more sets are added to the 'to do' list.

crikey. x.x

Mulholland:
Hey guys.

It's been a while since I worked on TCG sorry but job hunting and PBB got in the way but I am back and am adding details starting back in ye olde days of Gym Heroes.

As you can still see from >>THE LIST<< we still need a LOT of TCG images.

So TCG fanatics and peeps with cards at the back of the wardrobe PLEASE can you help us out?

I will also be adding the decklists of the other decks as I can get round to them so the list will keep growing and growing.

PEACE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version