Author Topic: Character's Pokémon Changes/Evolutions/Captures *SPOILERS*  (Read 17856 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Flowton

• Joeno Fan
  • ~
    • View Profile
Re: Character's Pokémon Changes/Evolutions/Captures *SPOILERS*
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 20:15 »
Meowth SAYS he has been fired, rather. You never know with those sneaky Rockets, it could all be part of a scheme! :x

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 20:18 »
Meowth SAYS he has been fired, rather. You never know with those sneaky Rockets, it could all be part of a scheme! :x
Indeed, could be their greatest Capture Pikachu plan to date. ;P

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2011, 16:30 »
Any reason why Meowth has been kicked out?

Offline The biscquiat dragon

• Kris
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 09:35 »
Watching the episode, there seem to be no ulterior motives with the Rockets, they all seem unsuspicious even counting the scene of Jesse and James in that following episode. If he defects to the Rockets they could simply make up.

I'm hoping they don't because if this is a joke it isn't a funny one etc., but that's for another topic.

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 14:22 »
How about that? Iris now owns a Dragonite.... o.o

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 22:01 »
How about that? Iris now owns a Dragonite.... o.o

Well Iris DID need another powerhouse other than Excadrill and another Dragon type since she is trying to be a Dragon Master. All she had was Axew for her Dragon type before and it only had two Dragon moves. Emolga seemed a bit odd for Iris to train since it learns NO Dragon moves except for when it comes to Hidden Power's type. At least with Dragonite she can call herself a Dragon master in training since most trainers in the anime with a Dragonite were pretty powerful. And maybe Georgia will give Iris some credit for catching a rare and powerful Pokemon for once. I mean the battles those two have had almost always involved Excadrill and no Dragon Pokemon. For that reason I can sort of understand why Georgia doesn't think Iris worthy to battle when she has no useful Dragon type Pokemon to battle her rival with other than Axew.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2012, 22:54 »
For that reason I can sort of understand why Georgia doesn't think Iris worthy to battle when she has no useful Dragon type Pokemon to battle her rival with other than Axew.

Unfortunately, merely getting Dragonite doesn't make Iris worthy to battle. It makes Dragonite worthy to battle. Kind of. I don't think it would change Georgia's opinion of Iris at all [although she has been more supportive of Iris in recent times]. So at this moment in time adding Dragonite to her team doesn't aid Iris at all. If anything, it takes all potential growth and development that Iris could have had by evolving a Dratini or Dragonair herself and throws it out the window.

Just waiting for Cilan to be given anything... if they can sacrifice adequate focus for all of Iris's Pokémon by giving her Dragonite, they can give Cilan something new too. :S

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline precita

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2013, 02:16 »
Man I hope Serena gets a good team in the anime. Iris' team was lackluster and Misty's team of all water pokemon got boring.

I sort of liked May and Dawn's teams, but even then they weren't as good as they could have been. I wish the main girl could have a strong collection of pokemon for once.

• Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2013, 11:03 »
Well May did have a pretty strong team when she returned in Sinnoh. Not much, but that's what time away from that walking Everstone Ash can sometimes do for you. XD

I'll be interested to see what they do about Charizard. I'm certain he won't come with Ash for X and Y, but considering Charizard has a Mega Evolution, I'm sure that's something the writers will want to do sometime down the line (Have Charizard return and have him Mega Evolve).

And also if he gets Oak'd or returns to the Charisific Valley or whatever it was called....

Offline precita

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2013, 16:38 »
Well May did have a pretty strong team when she returned in Sinnoh. Not much, but that's what time away from that walking Everstone Ash can sometimes do for you. X

Yeah, every female lead gets stronger AFTER they leave Ash. I always thought Misty's team was boring since she had all generic water pokemon, that's why the writers only focused on Psyduck because it was her one good pokemon.

Iris only had 4 pokemon, and her Dragonite was ridiculous.

Dawn's team started off good but once Ambipom was released it got lackluster. Neither Piplup nor Buneary ever evolved, and Mamoswine wasn't as strong as it should have been. Don't get me started on that Togekiss that was just handed to her without any training.