General Category > Updates

PKMN.NET Official Meet: 2012

<< < (4/5) > >>

Dragonpika:

--- Quote from: Zy on June 07, 2012, 22:18 ---prolonged absences yay!

due to the distance and cost, I am wary. However, I am not saying "no", I would just like to see if my finances will allow, and also WHEN. I do not want to spend £100-odd for open day tickets, if it would be easier for me to buy advance singles, but of course, this would incur time restrictions.

TL;DR - can I get some approximations for our time-constraints so I know when to buy train tickets and hence whether or not I can make the journey?

I will make another post confirming later.

--- End quote ---

Presuming you're coming from London and have a railcard, it's £56.10 for an off-peak day return and £38.30 to just buy two convenient singles - so you should come! All of you Londoners should come :3

I have to say, it'll be nice to be able to get to a meet for free for the first time ever in my case!

Mulholland:
You do realise that you need to help me break into PX001 to relive some memories right Kay?

Dragonpika:
.. challenge accepted. Though I'm pretty sure it'll be locked over Summer, so we may need to tunnel our way in. Bring drills.

Mulholland:
I'll make a lego drillbur... or something along those lines

Latias Tamer:
I'm afraid its a no from me this year. :( I'm so low on money at the moment, I can't really afford anything so a trip up north is out of the question. Annoying because that weekend I'm home alone and gonna be bored out of my mine. D=

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version