Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 702639 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #3705 on: March 22, 2011, 16:47 »
7 questions to go before my portfolio can be declared finished :D  I'm waiting to find out if Alex is coming or not, if she isn't I'll give up for the day, if she is then I'll (hopefully) finish the whole thing by tonight~

I have a packet of Magic Stars. I'm amusing myself by looking at their expressions, dropping them into my hot chocolate and watching them sink. :D

Damnit, I never notice when I double post in the happy topic. :|  the curse of being cheerful.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 21:11 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline TrickTester

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: March 22, 2011, 21:09 »
Currently having a lovely hot bath while playing Pokemon black ^_^

SWPT! Sword-Wielding-Pokemon-Trainers!

Love me for never and ever and never forever...

EMPIRE

« Reply #3707 on: March 22, 2011, 21:48 »
the fact that college is going so great lately; can't fault it! plus plus day off thursday :D :D

Offline Mskie

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3708 on: March 22, 2011, 22:00 »
I got really happy Friday night when I got this email. ^_____^

They only just started following fans back, after much consideration too... so you can imagine how psyched I was!!!! (anybody gonna guess how many times I've printed that out??)

spritey

« Reply #3709 on: March 22, 2011, 22:53 »
While I was playing pokemon black and white, I was hoping to breed for a pansear but I had no ditto. But then I randomly came into Pinwheel Forest looking for a Venipede to breed with until I suddenly ran into a wild Pansear level 15 female holding Oran Berry! I caught it with Ultra Ball and named it Pamela to breed with my male Pansear, Supper! Then I said, "The only thing that could make this better is a wild male Venipede." Then I suddenly ran into a male Venipede right away. I caught that too to breed with my female Venipede, Century. I swear I actually ran into a wild Pansear.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: March 22, 2011, 23:32 »
- had a shave that actually went right for once (after about 3432890 shaves i remembered with a DE razor you use the weight of the razor head you do NOT push it is heavy-headed for a reason the weight of the head does all the work dsfhiofdfhs first it takes 1000 years to get a decent lather and now this SIGHHHHH at least it works now and oh god the immense satisfaction that one gets when one has a decent shave dhasdihaidhiasdd now i know why gentlemen are always innately happy on the inside)
- listening to the Music Alliance Project's March 2011 release and it is actually quite lovely first two tracks already make me feel nice ¦D
- cos of cancelled labs spent all day watching being human with a spiffing striped gentleman by the name of awesMo
- managed to finally make inroads on tidying my room for once!
- did some of the stuff on the eternal list
- oh wow this track is so nice "Circle" by a band Amazing In Bed it's so lovely dfijhdfhdosh the M.A.P. is one of the best things to happen to the underground music world
- i have lots of wool and lots of knitting needles
- exams are a lot further away than i thought
- finally getting the bravery to make a purchase or two in shops which i've been too much of a wimpy little bumlord to do so beforehand
- no postlab to do
- ajapsfjpsfj
- i just feel incredibly lovely and it is wonderful
           

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: March 23, 2011, 02:22 »
I made a delightful sandwich today. And my new friend is cool. :D
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

EMPIRE

« Reply #3712 on: March 23, 2011, 15:09 »
i finished at 12 today and day off tomorrow, winner winner chicken dinner! =D

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: March 23, 2011, 17:19 »
The sun <3 went out and sat in the fallen tree in the park and read, talked to my boyfriend on the phone, and basked in the glorious weather ^_^ whee~

Plus plans of London and Scilly to look forward to! And I'm almost definitely going to see my Dad again this August =D I'm slightly beside myself with glee at this concept.

Plus I finally have a Reuniclus and Whimsicott on Black.. and 7 badges xD I'm getting there!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 17:24 by Prysmik »

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #3714 on: March 23, 2011, 18:06 »
green day's new live album "awesome as **********" [P:] ohmygod billie's voice in some of the songs, especially christy road and burnout sdfghjkl;'jsjsigshjkl <3333
also glasgow is on it <3

slightly excited for saturday too. mcfly should be pretty fun even though i only know their older songs lol plus it's in glasgow and i can visit candyland or w/e it's called :D

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: March 23, 2011, 18:08 »
plus it's in glasgow and i can visit candyland or w/e it's called :D

that got shut down a while ago :( well the one in buchanan street did, idk about the other. i hope the other's still there. i kinda liked being able to buy fruit loops from there LOL also mountin dew n_n

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SilentSeraph

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: March 23, 2011, 18:23 »
just bought batman arkham asylum game of the year off steam for  £3.75 :D good times...

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: March 23, 2011, 19:17 »
I've finished my portfolio. Well, I need to find the dates for 2 books, but that's it. Done. I can print it off and hand it in on Friday. My friend very nearly had a nervous breakdown over it, but hopefully she'll finish it too. 25 pages, size 10 text [need to increase this to 12, but printing costs ;-;]. 1 page and a half single spaced references, which is painful to say the least. I feel sorry for my tutor. She's the one that needs to mark it. :')
... although hearing someone else did 8000 words over 41 pages for her portfolio is painful. @.@

And I felt the need to capitalise "mark" further up. Oops.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

zezemanoob

« Reply #3718 on: March 23, 2011, 19:18 »
i just got a keyboard of the musical variety :D

Offline Backsauce

• Frozen Friend
  • Rob Fan
  • Backsauce, what's not to get.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: March 23, 2011, 22:44 »
I have a new day ahead of me!