Author Topic: 10 years ladz  (Read 2058 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
10 years ladz
« on: August 08, 2016, 15:57 »
i havent been as active because i mean... like... 3 of us have? but its fun to reminisce

honestly i cant remember the exact date i joined, my old account was deleted in a tornado of salt... maybe it was 2007 and im jumping the gun. who cares. 9 years is basically the same as 10 years. but i think ive been here 10. i lurked a lot? its been 10 in spirit. lets not be pedantic.

um. these are usually emotional as hell probably but most of the people i could be emotional with are super Not Active, except on other sites where i can say hi anyway, so i feel Nothing for Any of you fools.

except maybe guilt? which is kinda weird, because its just a pokemon forum, but i do feel kinda bad for being as annoying as i have been throughout the years. yall have seen me at my worst and had to deal with me being the weird emo kid with no emotional outlets. i said some real mean things to members here, and just acted like a real chump. i guess this is just a kind of badly worded apology to people ive been a jerk to in the past? i dont have beef with anyone, i dont hate anyone, i just kind of acted like a dick because i could. it wasnt fair, especially when i had so many people holding my hand through some really horrible stuff happening in my life. rex, tim, and that one guy luke were really cool in particular. luke tried real hard to get me to stick to school but in the end i couldnt handle it, but i appreciate his effort. he didnt need to do anything, but he just tried. it was nice. a lot of people tried. this community was always trying real hard. i guess the knowledge of how tough it is growing up and being a nerd brings about a sense of empathy. gotta look out for your fellow virgins i suppose.

anyway you dont gotta forgive me, but i am sorry for how much of a fool i was. ive been told by mods many a time that id have been banned long ago but they could never find a reason for it, which is super funny, because im pretty sure i just told them to ban me once? tops.

anyway... youve all dealt with a lot from my autistic emotionally stunted ass, and i appreciate it. even if a lot of people here now werent around to see me at my worst, those who have are like goddamn war vets or something. youve seen my embarrassing emotionally charged teenage rants to the Feels Topics, seen me be a real embarrassment about what ~fandoms~ im in, seen me be kinda weird about my original characters and species and generally bad art, seen me make threads while absolutely drunk off my tits and getting too emotional about cartoon characters. its cool i guess. knowing people have known me that long. embarrassing, but cool. thanks for not being as awful as you could be to someone like me.

i dont really have shoutouts. ive already given my shoutouts in a sort of vague way and like i said the people who i would give shoutouts to are like, adults with lives now who never log in. upsetting! maybe one day we will cross paths once more and i can say, hey, i made a thread on pkmn.net.gov after id been there Maybe 10 Years, and i was going to namedrop you, but you werent around! now i can embarrass you with memories from the forumsphere, so here goes!

im not good at words. this is embarrassing. why am i doing this. i love attention is why. please pay attention to me. like, thanks for all the memories and good times, but im here for validation, not your "feelings" and "emotions". dont touch me. thanks for reading, and watching me embarrass myself publicly once more.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: 10 years ladz
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 16:59 »
TBH I like to think of you and beth as the class clowns of the site because no topic with you two is ever dull. Thank god you decided to stick around because your witty sarcasm is always welcome. Congrats on your 10 years, as I only have 5 under my belt (shoutout to all my friends who stayed here for that), so yeah, all hail sylar.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 17:27 »
ur cool, thanks for cool/funny posts, grats on ur 10 years pal
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 22:18 »
what the heck i thought you were here longer than me

anyway welcome to the 10 year club, ur old now,

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 07:40 »
congrats ur account is as old as the name master
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 10:47 »
What.....

TBH I like to think of you and beth as the class clowns of the site
If they're the class clown, what am I?

(seriously, I'd like to know! Out of curiosity!)
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 11:30 »
nah youre defo the class clown, name master

grats on 10 years sylar!!

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 11:55 »
nah youre defo the class clown, name master
Well, I'm not disappointed!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 13:56 »

Woah, chill out for a second even if it's true.

If they're the class clown, what am I?

I plead the 5th.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 14:12 »
congrats Sylar, hopefully there'll be more to come

Offline Laprabi

• hehehehehehehe
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 13:48 »
I remember your vent threads from years ago. Posted in a few of them.

Happy ~10 years fam. 8.5 and counting for myself, even if I don't post here at all often anymore. Heh.
hahahahahahaha