Misc > Your Art

inferna's 123rd (estimated) art thread

(1/3) > >>

Inferna:
uni is killing me slowly and this is a thinly veiled attempt at procrastination

Since it's a new month and all that jazz i'm going to attempt to post daily (hopefully?) and take little (emphasis on little) requests from you guys. I haven't drawn properly in a good while so I may be slightly rusty. 

Request wise I want stuff that's fun/silly/etc and something that won't take ages, so nice simple stuff like Pokemon or whatever.
So yeah don't expect a huge piece with 400 OCs and a BG etc (if you want that i need £££ lmao), it'll most likely be something like this: http://66.media.tumblr.com/6e6131f02ccbe535403492ee70289f94/tumblr_obj9ydqHva1uxjnv4o1_1280.png

So yeah request now while i still have motivation for it!!

Just an fyi :
Spoiler: showI can be quite scatty and uni may ramp up towards the end of the month so if you've requested something and I've not done it then feel free to send me a PM or post here to get my attention.

The name master:
I did have a request, but then I noticed you emphasized on the word little. I had 8 (separate) drawings of Pokemon I wanted, because I would've liked to use them for the end credits of something I'm making.

These were:

Mudkip, Dragonite, Nidorino, Nidorina, Charizard, Sandshrew, a baby Kangaskhan and Porygon2.

I would've had a couple more, but I thought it would be too much!

Inferna:
Yeah as much as I'd love to I don't have the time to do all 8, sorry! If you pick one that you really want me to draw then I'll be able to do that.

The name master:
If it helps, I'm not in any hurry for these, so you can take as much time as you like with them!

But if I have to do this narrow it down to one thing, oh God! It's so hard to choose! Looking at the list, I could only narrow it down to four! Lol

I'll just go with Dragonite! I like Dragonite!

Inferna:
Here you go! Decided to go for a nice calm pose rather than an action one but yeah.
Hope you like it~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version