Pokémon Animé > TV Series

Latest Dub Titles

(1/71) > >>

babs:
Instead of creating a new thread each new dub title, post them here if you discover them. You can also use this thread to discuss how bad/good you think they are.

Anyway, the lastest one has been announced today for the 'Sneasel and Sacred Fire' episode.

The title is Pop Goes The Sneasel. This has been circulated as a possible title on the net months earlier, so I have no idea how the info leaked out.

The UK will see it on 21st September. First again.  :o

gravy:
Meh...well, that was just too predictable wasn't it? I mean, its about the only possible title for it :P
Heh, thats a day before my birthday ::)

Angelic Lapras King:

--- Quote from: gravy on September 04, 2003, 20:11 ---Meh...well, that was just too predictable wasn't it? I mean, its about the only possible title for it :P
Heh, thats a day before my birthday ::)

--- End quote ---
HA! I did a little catculation and if sky continue the way their going i ll get the 1st AG ep ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;D

CookieFF:
That episode title was just waiting to be used.

babs:
Just when I thought the UK was getting what it deserved, the US goes one better and gets ahead of us....
By 20th September they will have seen up to the start of the Ash versus Gary battle! Yes, they are having a week of new episodes putting them very close to AG.  >:(

Here are the four new titles.

Silver Tournament! Return of Gary! > A Claim to Flame!
Battle of the Quilava Flame! > Love, Pokémon Style!
Meganium vs. Bulbasaur > Tie One On!
Tournament Finals! 6 VS 6! > The Ties That Bind

Not a bad bunch of titles, this time. However there is already as similar title to the second (Love Totodile Style).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version