Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 529287 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ginrei

Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #450 on: September 14, 2010, 15:51 »
Sounds like you've done this before. Perchance I might hire your services?

Offline Winston Payne

• A Real Nowhere Man
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • There I will go.
    • View Profile
    • Covered Wars, Allegedly.
« Reply #451 on: September 14, 2010, 15:52 »
It may take some time to retrieve the Dynamite from the "Poorly Guarded Leeds Weapons & Ammunition Depot".
That's one thing that annoys me. Things that are poorly guarded! At least attempt to guard it properly...a bit of a challenge!

ginrei

« Reply #452 on: September 14, 2010, 15:54 »
Well Glasgow's only a half an hour on the train from me, if there's anywhere that'll have weapons lying around it's Glasgow!

On the plus side, I should lose a ton of weight if I can't actually afford to eat.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 14, 2010, 16:25 »
The Dashboard will be disabled for a few minutes at 11:30 AM EST for a scheduled network upgrade.

i'm sorry i need to fix a typo here

YOUR LIFE will be disabled for a few minutes at 11:30 AM EST for a scheduled network upgrade.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 14, 2010, 16:28 »
I cleaned up most of my flat yesterday but i had a lot of junk in my flat so i thought i would do an utter sweep i pulled out everything ever from all my draws until i had a HUGE mountain of stuff. i put everything away all nice so my flat was spotless nice and clean and lovely. i sat down in my living room and sighed in relief as i finished cleaning...

Then it hit me... i was running a bath...

my bathroom and hallway are now completely flooded.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #455 on: September 14, 2010, 16:37 »
The weather has been utterly crap today. It was nice when i walked to school then it started bucketing. I got drenched. It's been raining with heavy showers all day and half of the classroom were leaking today :/

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 14, 2010, 16:38 »
Cat attack. 
My sister's cat has taken a shine to me, and will not leave me alone D: 
he keeps jumping up onto my lap, or onto the desk, or sitting on the printer and making it beep, or trying to sit on the keyboard, or putting his face into the tea.. I pick him up and put him on the floor, and he just jumps up again. 
Finally got him to leave [he's sleeping on my dressing gown now], but there is now cat hair absolutely everywhere >: 

oh, and when he jumps up at people, he likes to chew on their clothes. so you can't really put up with him sitting on you unless you want damp patches all over your shirt. 
also he sleeps under my bed sometimes.. which means that I'll be woken up in the morning by him deciding that he'd rather be on the bed, and will put this into play by jumping on top of me. 

..at least he's a quiet cat. 
-glances over at barking dogs- 

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 16:41 by Halfwit »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Webby2

« Reply #457 on: September 14, 2010, 20:17 »
I have a banging headache and for a planned two hour nap I only got an hour in so yeah, I'm in pain and tired. Not good xD

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 14, 2010, 22:02 »
I hate feeling like all sound is being blocked from me. I'm fairly certain my hearing has gotten worse in the last year, and my hearing aid is definitely not working as well as it should do. I know I'm having hearing tests and new hearing aids fitted on Friday, but I'm not even coping now. I'm back to the stage in my life where if I want to hear the TV, I need to be sat directly in front of it, usually on the floor, or I need to put the volume up to insane levels. I hate living this way.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 15, 2010, 22:02 »
For some reason it seems that my dad/me are the taxi service for all of my friends. Dad's expected to drive a few of us out to some obscure place on Saturday and pick us up early Sunday morning, or I'm expected to drive as no one elses parents can be bothered and no one else has passed... Just because I can drive doesn't mean I automatically become the taxi, and it's not at all fair on Dad!

Now a friend is getting really stressy with me about it and I'm utterly fed up with it =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #460 on: September 16, 2010, 15:17 »
urgh i have gas and i had an annoyingly loud and high pitched one and everyone turned to stare at me ;-;

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 16, 2010, 19:38 »
I am out of the house for eleven hours every weekday, 12 if I miss the bus and even more if i'm tired and take my time walking the two miles from the bus stop to my house. Now since I'm out of the house for such a long time I think its only fair my two housemates use the washing machine and dryer while I'm away, instead they turn it on in the evening. Why does this bother me? Well because the washer and dryer are in my bedroom and the bedroom has no lock. I've turned the stupid machine off now and my housemate thinks I'm being selfish. She spent all day watching DVDs and surfing the internet in bed, she has nothing to do tomorrow and no need for any of the clothes in the washing machine.
I really hate selfish people.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 16, 2010, 21:24 »
Not so much annoying...more bemusing. The Pope coming to the UK implying comparisons between atheism and Hitler (when he was a member of the nazi youth...should be careful of Godwinning with that bit in your past). Basically seems to have turned his ramblings towards a new scapegoat.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #463 on: September 16, 2010, 21:26 »
New B/W mons, I want them now. :(
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #464 on: September 16, 2010, 21:38 »
Migrane. Throbbing in my temples. Ugh ;;