Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 529796 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline ShiraBliss

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Plot Holes
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Doot Doot Time to Animoot
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #1785 on: February 18, 2011, 17:30 »
My registration for Spring quarter classes is in an hour and the professor that I want for ANIM180 - Action Analysis has only one freakin' spot left.

FML!!!!!! I want Troy Gustafson D:>
"I believe in the power of Love and secure WiFi!"

Homura Akemi (c) Puella Magi/Mahou Shoujo
Pokemon (c) Nintendo
Homura sprite done by me C:

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: February 19, 2011, 00:33 »
we should have had an impromptu sheff meet or something all last minute jackets half on comb stuck in hair toothbrush in mouth
How do you two survive in those temperatures? My lungs started to feel cold after a while. My lungs. The quaint tiger in the window of a flat wasn't quite enough to alleviate that sort of cold. This must be why Scottish people are so angry.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1787 on: February 19, 2011, 13:14 »
my eye is so sore rn.

i think there is actually something inside it.

the pain.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: February 19, 2011, 14:21 »
So I came home for the weekend-- more hassle with a coachcard, can you believe it? the national express office closed just as I reached it; the metal window came down. and then a bloke on a bench sitting next to it told me to make a fuss about it because they were in the wrong and told me to "smash the system"-- and it's chilly because the heating's buggered. Er. 
And I'm home alone now and I'm thinking, piff, should have stayed where I was if everyone made other plans that they forgot to tell me about... would have saved myself the twenty quid travel at any rate particularly if I'm expected to come down next weekend because I wasn't told what the times were. 

Oh, right, yes. So there's a USian friend staying here. It's my mission to attack her with UKian TV shows and the like, basically because I live to infect people, like some sort of media mosquito, only with more whining. 

But I was at the bus stop yesterday evening ready to go home and realised that I'd forgotten my DVDs. And as you may know I have no other purpose in life. 
So I looked on the freeview+ box to see if that had any Sherlock saved to it... I'd already got her to watch the first episode, and oh my goodness look! Freeview+ has two episodes saved to it which somehow haven't combusted [touch wood], and they are the second and third ones. Hurray! 

Except that the second episode recorded is missing the first fifteen minutes. come on you need those first minutes I know The Blind Banker isn't the favourite episode but damnit that has the bit in the bank and Van Coon and it's also when Dimmock is introduced [even though I know that I am the only person in the world who actually likes him] and anyway if you cut out the first bit of the episode then you're just left with the monologues which are I think what made the episode a bit eh oh hello people in white coats no I don't want to wear that jacket and get in the van thank you very much 

Well, it's Sod's Law so I've no idea why I'm surprised. May as well just wait for next weekend if I have to be here, even though I think that there are Things Planned For Us To Do such as see the local amateur dramatics pantomime thing. I usually help out with it but missed this year due to being upwards of a hundred kilometres away, and as I had nothing to do with its production I can't say I'm too interested. 
Though I keep being told that it's really good this year, so maybe I should take that as a hint, trolol. 

isn't my life difficult tho 

Ah well. 
As I said, it's not like anyone's here at the moment anyway. 
I need to update my CV and email somebody about this job. May as well get some work done, too, so that I'm not ranting and raving about it tomorrow. 
Where would I be without my ranting and raving, though? 

How do you two survive in those temperatures? My lungs started to feel cold after a while. My lungs. The quaint tiger in the window of a flat wasn't quite enough to alleviate that sort of cold. This must be why Scottish people are so angry.

Just eat your own body weight in pasties before you step outside, and the heat from them keeps you internally toasty. It's not generally recognised as a foolproof method but it's what I do. 
I hope it doesn't get too warm because I won't have an excuse to wear jumpers and scarves then. Woe is me. 

haar I think I know the place where the tiger is. Or one of the places. Maybe it's just the usual thing. How exciting. A bit. 

« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 14:26 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: February 19, 2011, 14:27 »
This would be a good time to have lots of DVDs and books with me so I've have something to do. Weekends are always boring because everyone ends up going home. I would go into town to do some shopping but it'd cost me £3.60 for the bus there and back, and I don't think it'd be worth it since I didn't buy anything last time I was in town because I couldn't find anything worth buying. So I'm doing a Special Exploration on GPX+ to waste the day.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: February 19, 2011, 15:35 »
haar I think I know the place where the tiger is. Or one of the places. Maybe it's just the usual thing. How exciting. A bit. 

I believe it was called "The Edge"?

There was some overly cheerful girl in a panda hat guiding us on the coach. By the time it was over I wasn't having kind thoughts about her.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: February 19, 2011, 21:01 »
I let some of the girls put makeup on me today, and now I can't get it off.

BOO I need makeup remover.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: February 19, 2011, 21:53 »
I let some of the girls put makeup on me today, and now I can't get it off.

BOO I need makeup remover.

it probably suits you is why it isn't coming off ¦)

srsly though oil works quite well if you happen to be a follower of the OCM i guess
           

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: February 19, 2011, 22:02 »
^Flattered~

What type of oil? :C

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1794 on: February 19, 2011, 22:11 »
"I'm gonna do heaps of revision during the week off!"
it is now saturday and i've done next to nothing with a higher english prelim (mock w/e) on monday followed by higher admin on tuesday, then biology on wednesday and maths on thursday.

I can't knuckle down and focus at all :/

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: February 19, 2011, 22:36 »
"I'm gonna do heaps of revision during the week off!"
it is now saturday and i've done next to nothing with a higher english prelim (mock w/e) on monday followed by higher admin on tuesday, then biology on wednesday and maths on thursday.

I can't knuckle down and focus at all :/

story of my life :C

^Flattered~

What type of oil? :C

well basically anything tends to work it seems

i mean personally i used to use a mix of castor oil and extra virgin olive oil with a few drops of tea tree but this tends to be a bit hard to get off so i'm going to experiment with grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil soon

it stems from the whole OCM (Oil Cleansing Method) thing that i do sometimes when i can be bothered

essentially you just massage it into your whole face for a good few minutes and afterwards you wipe it off with a warm damp towel, google it for some more info on how to do it.

yes i know this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen rub oil on your face and have huge spots come up but no it works on the principle that like dissolves like and helps regulate oil on the face by combining with the oil which is then wiped off with the towel and your skin doesn't freak out too much

as opposed to emulsifying the natural sebum like most conventional facewashes do which are essentially water-based detergents so your face afterwards is all like "good god where the hell did all that sebum go PRODUCE MORE" and you end up fighting a war with your skin

i mean don't get me wrong i still wash my face with an amount of soap cos but i do try to do the oil thing whenever possible

but yeah to finally get to the point

since face makeup can be oil based or non-polar this OCM thing tends to work pretty well in getting it off again with the whole like dissolves like thing

so i dunno if you have any sunflower seed oil or olive oil in the house give it a try???
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 22:40 by xhanatos »
           

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: February 19, 2011, 22:39 »
Thanks, I'll use my olive oil and then try sunflower if that doesn't work. :]

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: February 20, 2011, 02:05 »
This pathetic "pocodot" website making comments on popular youtube videos and using loads of fake accounts to uprate them for free advertising. Anything featuring a famous person and the highest reated comment is "omg u seen their pocodot account!!???"
It's so obvious and desperate. >.<

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: February 20, 2011, 02:10 »
In music I sing and play guitar, but then theres that voice in the back of my head wandering if my voice will change anymore, I doubt it will completely destroy my singing voice but I rather like the way I sound at the moment (Y).

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: February 20, 2011, 12:23 »
Dogs! Sister's friends! Everybody shut up! 
I am trying to work 
I am trying to think 

Also pissed off at my sister because some money has gone missing and I hate to blame her but it cannot be anyone else. It wasn't just lying on the floor, it was in my room inside a book because I meant to pick it up when I was at home last time. 
And she has stolen cash from me before. More than once. 
And she hasn't gone to work for the last four weeks and yet ~mysteriously~ has enough cash to go out in the evenings. 

Pissed off particularly because I do need money, I STILL haven't gotten my student loans paid through and now they're all applying for next year, and I only just have enough to pay for the second half of this year's fees and after that I've no idea what I'm going to do or whether I'll even be able to get the money for the first year back. 
She's not in university or college, she lives at home, doesn't pay rent, doesn't buy her own food and for god's sake that money is mine! 

And dogs are making noise again 
screw all of this 
SHUT UP 
jesus christ what is the point of anything 

going to my dad's 

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 12:26 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.