Pokémon Games > X and Y/OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

Features or things you would really like to see in this game.

(1/16) > >>

Key to Truth:
I would love to see pokemon eggs with the design of the baby on them, Bouffalant being the evolution of Tauros and Alomomola being the evolution of Luvdisc.

What about you guys?

The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA:
Although it's in 3D now, I'd still like to see "the first Pokémon in your party following you" return from HGSS.
And some customization of the character you play. New outfits, maybe skin color/hair color/etc. changing.

Richard and Blaziken:
They won't change established evolution lines. Tauros is actually better than Bouffalant, from what I remember (though don't quote me on this, I don't keep track of crappy Pokemon's base stats), so it wouldn't make a lot of sense. And Bouffalant... doesn't look a whole lot like Tauros? Unnecessary.

Anyway, Trainer customization would be great, and also what TMJ said, Pokemon following you does have a wonderful charm, though I'm almost certain this won't return, just from seeing the trailer.

But most of all, I just want... good Pokemon. Some that I like immediately, rather than becoming attached to over time. I want new type combinations. Do we need more Grass/Poison, Water/Ground, Fire/Fighting, Bug/Poison? Can we have maybe... Electric/Fire? Electric/Grass? Water/Fire? Electric/Ice? And yeah, 3/4 of them have been done by Rotom, but that breaks species clause, and I'd like actual lines with those types so they'd learn better moves. Unique types are good.

Enigma:
Yeah, unique type combo Pokemon would be very good fun. Electric / Grass Peacock Pokemon plz.

I would also love to see Trainer Customisation.

I'm inclined to say "more Pokemon mythology" or "bigger emphasis on mythology," but part of the appeal of places like Dragonspiral Tower and Abyssal Ruins is that they don't have any emphasis on them in the first place. I mean, if they were part of some huge plot line that explained them away, they wouldn't be nearly as interesting to explore and theorise about.

Oh and Dragon/Rock. Need something awesome looking for that one x_x Aerodactyl evo anyone? =]

.~:Sly Foxx:~.:
It's not new exactly, but I hope they have a good plot... I've been enjoiyng the plot changes they've been developing over the years, so you're really playing through a story and not just a quest. N was a fantastic character and as much as we initially mocked Team Plasma, a more ambiguous 'evil' team was pretty fun. I just hope they continue the trend rather than letting it slack...

And yes, unique type combinations plox. There's so much potential to play with here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version