Pokémon Games > X and Y/OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

New Evolutions Speculation

<< < (2/12) > >>

Richard and Blaziken:

--- Quote from: Turner on February 13, 2013, 23:36 ---Smeargle desperately needs an evo, if the region is really based on France then it has to be done. Especially when you consider how low its stats are. I think it's the lowest-statted fully evolved Pokemon.

--- End quote ---

Shedinja beats it.

I don't really care what gets an evolution, just as long as the evolutions look good, unlike most of the gen 4 evos.

Joe_Pokemon2015- MEGA RAYQUAZA!:
I think there is one speculation we got has been right so far... it's a new Eeveelution.

MonsterMon64:
Not so much speculation as much as I've been waiting for a Qwilfish evolution for a while now.

If Sawk and Throh return, I'd expect something similar to the Tyrogue/Hitmon family treatment. Anybody think we'll ever get a Golduck evolution, too? Also wondering if we'll get new evolution stones to work with. (Though any stone that's not the Moon, Leaf, or Water stones simply needs more use. )

Finally, while I'm not counting on it, I hope Emolga gets an evolution. We'll probably sooner get another obligatory Electric rodent, though.

Enigma:

--- Quote from: Richard and Blaziken on February 14, 2013, 21:32 ---I don't really care what gets an evolution, just as long as the evolutions look good, unlike most of the gen 4 evos.

--- End quote ---

No way! There are so many awesome evos - Gliscor, Electivire, Yanmega, Rhyperior are some of my favourite Pokemon!

Traditionally, the even numbered gens have introduced most evolutions. Kind of seems to be "paired."

Gen I: Introduce Pokemon for Kanto
Gen II: Evolutions and prevos of Pokemon from Gen I
Gen III: Introduce a load of Pokemon for Hoenn - a few prevos but that's it really.
Gen IV: Evolutions and prevos of Pokemon from previous three gens.
Gen V: Introduce a load of Pokemon for Unova

So I can see some wicked evos and stuff from things even from Unova. Heatmor/Durant evos would be nice. I'm seeing a green fighting type to match Sock and Throh, with a baby Pokemon between them, to mirror Hitmontop and Tyrogue.

MonsterMon64:

--- Quote from: Enigma on February 19, 2013, 19:41 ---So I can see some wicked evos and stuff from things even from Unova. Heatmor/Durant evos would be nice.
--- End quote ---
I see this working as a trade evo, for some reason, involving one or both of them to carry a specific item. Maybe said item could be something for Zangoose and Seviper, as well? I really liked the idea Shelmet and Karrablast introduced, and I expect older Pokemon getting evolutions in similar ways... preferably without items if it can be helped, I admit.

...Actually, what with Street Pass and/or SpotPass now, you think they'll utilize those functions for evolution, too?

(also yes Enigma much love for Rhyperior)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version