Misc > Your Art

Gif - The first of many(????)

(1/1)

Wolstenholme:
So I made a gif (I wasn't sure whether this should be in sprite art or not because it kind of qualifies for both... I don't know - sorry if this is wrong!  :???)

It's my first gif and it features me running away from a Hydreigon, it's quite simple and shockingly poorly made but what the hey?
opinions &constructive criticism welcome, I'd also like to know if you think I should use this as my profile picture. I'm quite proud of it!

Richard and Blaziken:
First off, congrats on your first .gif! They can be daunting to make.

Now onto the gif itself. There seems to be some blur right around the time Hydreigon comes into frame. I'm not actually sure what's causing it, but making each frame bigger and re-animating the frames together might(?) fix this. That aside, it looks nice. Also, transparentizing the background might make it look better. There's not too much else to say about it, I think.

Wolstenholme:
I know what you mean, I had an attempt at a different one :-)

There's not much I can do about the white background, my computer fails to understand the concept of a clear background, in this one it kind of serves a purpose.

Richard and Blaziken:
I think I know what the problem is now, actually, as even the new gif is having the same problem. Each individual frame needs to be saved as a .png. Use Iaza.com to animate each frame together into a gif and it should come out without blur, like this:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version