Author Topic: Dream six Pokemon  (Read 7459 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Classified

• Yep
  • Psythor Fan
  • Problem?
    • View Profile
Dream six Pokemon
« on: June 28, 2012, 15:18 »
So, as the title clearly asks, what is your favourite six pokemon? If you could have a team of six pokemon out of all the pokemon, which would they be? Only really started this topic because I wanted to spark some actual conversation. Seems a bit slow on this site but back to what I was talking about, I would choose Gengar, Gliscor, Cloyster, Metagross, Tyranitar, Breloom, not just because their good, but because I really do love them as well.

Gengar: As soon as I saw the very first ghost pokemon, I fell in love. Gengar is such an awesome pokemon and does a fairly good job on teams in OU as well.

Gliscor: As much as I hate sinnoh, one of the few pokemon I did like was gliscor and with good reason. Hes just an awesome pokemon all around and I really love his design. With the ability toxic heal, he can be one of the best pokemon in OU.

Cloyster:  always did love the clam. And now I can even use him in OU thanks to the amazing move he got, Shell Smash.

Tyranitar: This Dinosaur is an awesome pokemon. I have this weird thing with loving dinosaur looking pokemon, and Tyranitar is probably the coolest. Tyranitar was a lot of the reason why I began to like the second gen along with scizor and steelix. Yet another great pokemon in OU as well.

Metagross: When my beldum in pokemon saphire evolved into metang, I wasn't too impressed. But I knew that metang was special and gen 3 didn't dissapoint because as soon as he evolved, I was looking at one of my favourite pokemon ever. Metagross. This thing is amazing.

Breloom: Again, I caught shroomish as a joke. Maybe its me but a lot of the first evolutions are stupid in gen 3 and almost all of the last evolutions are awesome. Anyways, I was completely shocked when the shroom evolved into an OU Boxing Mushroom Man. And am I happy I caught the mushroom cause Breloom is awesome.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 21:56 by Mulholland »

Offline Alphochio

• Sowoneul Malhaebwa~ ;)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Don't like legendaries so I release them.
    • View Profile
Re: Dream six Pokemon
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 17:44 »
Beautifly: Ever since I played my Sapphire and caught a Wurmple I didn't think it would evolve into something beautiful. lol

Gardevoir: When I caught Ralts it only knew Growl and Teleport. It was hard to level it without any attacks. But I managed to get it to level 20 and it evolved into Kirlia and I was like "OMG CUTE !!". Then it finally knew attacks and made it to level 30 and then BOOM Gardevoir and I was like O.O
Though male Gardevoir weirds me out.  LOL

Azuril: Misty has one, I want one too.

Skitty: I don't really like cats but I found this cutie and I only have it for fun cause of the attack "Assist" which will randomly use any attacks from whatever pokemon I have in my party. Its "lol" when I see it fly up or use a legendary move. It may do sucky damage but I just love seeing it use it.

Chimecho: Ever since I saw the anime when Ash was in Hoenn. I fell in love with it. I was very very sad when I saw it in a bed and was left behind to be taken care of. I miss it.  T_____T
Plus it has a cute pre-evolution.

Luvdisc: Its a heart. I love hearts.  <3

Yeah I pick cuteness over power. They may be weak to everything but still I love em so much.  ^^

Offline RioluRiku

• I watch you sleep ಠ_ಠ
  • Rex Fan
  • COME AT ME BROSKI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 17:17 »
Glaceon
Leafeon
Vulpix
Buizel
Riolu
Pikachu

adorable. no?

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 14:43 »
1. Blaziken
Versitle, fastish with blaze, and just all around awesome! I'm blaziken's #2 fan, and we all know who #1 is.  (See next poster)

2.Darkrai
I use this when I battle my brother, and he banned it because i'd use the dark void/nightmare spam. Also, did you know it could learn icebeam?

3.Espeon
Fast, high sp attack and with a good lead can be a pain to get rid of. (Like my bad spelling)

4.Porygon-Z
Versitle fastish. This was also banned by my brother. ( I got a shiny over gts)

5.Gallade
Good attack, sort of fast.

6. Lucario
Very balanced, and can spam.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 21:09 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 05:27 »

Blaziken is my bro for life. I have eight competitive Blaziken, all tailored with different sets, and different purposes, but my first competitive Blaziken is the one that stays with me always. He may not have Speed Boost, but we've grown together through adversity in a time where it wasn't cool to like Blaziken, and we're best bros.

Gardevoir is one of my most favorite Pokemon. With a deceptive mannerism, Gardevoir can quickly turn the tide of battle, usually crippling two or more Pokemon by Tricking it's Choice Scarf and/or Burning opposing Pokemon with Will-o-Wisp.

Vaporeon is part of the defensive core of my team. Things have gotten harder for us with the introduction of Ferrothorn on the competitive scene, but she can pass a Wish to Salamence as Ferrothorn switches in, allowing him time to setup his Dragon Dances. Vaporeon is a key member of my team.

Salamence is my Dragon of choice, and what a fearsome Pokemon it is. Salamence can easily punch giant, gaping holes into opposing teams, and with a single Dragon Dance, it can sweep entire teams, especially teams that have been weakened with other members of my team.

Serperior is the only new addition to my favorites team this gen, but certainly not one to overlook. With Leaf Storm only making him stronger each turn, as well as the threat of Dragon Tail forcing out whatever you switch in to handle Serperior, this is a difficult Pokemon to deal with, and it certainly knows it, judging by the smug expression it wears.

Blissey rounds out my team as the other half of my defensive core along with Vaporeon. Serving as a cleric to my team, Blissey is always ready and willing to remove crippling status effects from my Pokemon, allowing them a second chance at sweeping.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 21:42 by Richard and Blaziken »
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 08:46 »
Escaviler
GIANT Escaviler
Sewaddle
GIANT 17-foot Sewaddle
Wurmple
GIANT 18 foot Wurmple

MonsterMon64

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 13:36 »
My team on White is more or less my favorite team of all time, so it'll be hard to top... I guess it couldn't hurt to list them, at least:

*Cecil the Samurott: It's the kind of thing I wouldn't mind riding into battle across the sea. Check out the 'stache, too!

*Salty the Stoutland: Lillipup was the first Pokemon I encountered AND caught on White. Pretty much my "bro" through and through, and it's safe enough to say Stoutland is my favorite canine Pokemon of all time. (and I was lucky he has Sand Rush! Such a cool ability)

*Morrie the Swoobat: She might be frail, but she's the heart of the team, and she can make a difference when it counts... just not usually in Single battles. Whatever, she's cute and I like her cry.

*Gridley the Galvantula: I've been waiting forever for a Bug/Electric Pokemon, and Gridley does not disappoint. Compoundeyes-supported Thunder is the best thing ever.

*Selma the Durant: I've been waiting even longer for a straight-up ant Pokemon. This was probably the best surprise for me in White, as far as the Pokemon themselves go.

*Prudence the Hippowdon: I always wanted to raise a Hippowdon, but never really got around to it until White. She's taught me to really appreciate Ground-types.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 14:46 »
I've never tried putting together a proper Dream Team because of my ridiculous amount of favourite Pokémon and my laziness, so I guess this would be my team if I could be bothered to make one.

I'm predicable, I know. I still don't jump for joy when I see an Ambipom (A nose? And frills? Seriously?), but knowing my little Aipom eventually has the power to tear through so many Pokémon is just wonderful. Cinccino is a good enough replacement when I don't have access to Ambipom (damn you, Unova).

Espeon has featured on every serious playthrough of Silver and SoulSilver I've ever done. And she will definitely be on every serious BW2 team I have. And it's fun to screw with people by reflecting SR and status and all those nasty things I don't want.

One of the few things that kept me replaying RSE was Flygon. Finally, a Dragon type I enjoyed raising and using! And Choice Scarf Flygon was fun back when I did CB before Platinum. Definitely gonna find space for one in BW2.

It doesn't matter what anyone else says, Infernape is amazing. I was so foolish before realising that it actually destroyed things. I haven't used a Piplup on DPt ever since. Sorry Empoleon.

I love love love that Gen IV brought us so many Ice types. Froslass, Weavile and Glaceon are all fun to use, but Froslass has the edge. Scarf Froslass is just so fun to throw at people.

Last but not least, Emolga! Unova's answer to all my prayers. After suffering through Pachirisu's inability to actually hurt anything beyond using Super Fang, BW brought me the Electric Rodent I needed. Wild Charge + Acrobatics will put an end to anything that stands in my way. (OK, maybe it won't, but I love trying to tear through the E4 using Emolga. It's just so fun. ;___;)

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 15:26 »
I find it hard to bring myself to lay out six definitive favourites to use, but I suppose I should be able to make a decent enough list.

Quagsire is my favourite Pokémon and has been ever since his introduction. He's adorable and I believe it's impossible not to love him when you read some of his Pokédex entries about him hitting his head on things through dopiness. In addition to this, just look at that smile! He's cool with everything because he's just such a awesome 'mon! He's not the best battler but his Unaware ability means that he's a pretty nifty check to set-up sweepers. Water absorb is a pretty good ability to have as well. :)

Kangaskhan really is a cool Pokémon. It was my main Pokémon on my first Yellow run-through and that particular one is still kicking around on Pokémon Stadium! Kangaskhan has so many tricks up its sleeves and it's pretty powerful. I need to go and EV train a good one so I can try and use it in battle more often.

Breloom is an incredibly powerful Pokémon. It doesn't just look interesting and cool, it strikes fear into the eyes of those who battle it. It has access to the deadly Spore and many good moves - not to mention two fantastic abilities in technician and poison heal. Breloom's cute face completes him as a Pokémon, deceiving people as he breaks their bones. Breloom is fun to use ingame too; I used Breloom in Sapphire and Emerald. :S

I really like Cofagrigus. It stood out as a Pokémon I wanted to train when images started to get leaked before B/W came out. He's pretty strong too and the sleep talk tutor should do him some good. Although he has a lack of secondary rock typing (which I thought he would have looking at him originally =P)  he really has lived up to my expectation of being a really cool Pokémon. His Mummy ability is pretty funky as well.

Although Magnezone is cool, Magneton is just infinitely cooler. His design seems pretty lame at first (he's just three Magnemites) but it's actually clever... in a way. Whatever, Magneton has powerful electric attacks, Magnet pull and is able to hold his own with an eviolite attached. In 2005 odd I had a spriting academy named after this guy and Gastrodon. Hehe. Magneton is one of my favourite Pokémon. :)

Monstrous by name, monstrous by nature. Tyranitar is a beast in design and on the battlefield. His sky-high attack means that he can rip straight through teams while remaining relatively unscathed due to his good bulk. I mean, Tyranitar is so cool he gets to summon sandstorms whenever he wants! Wow! Tyranitar's versatility makes him even scarier - he can set up hazards, roast things with fire blast or just demolish with a choice banded stone edge. If Tyranitar was real I'd ride it to school. :p

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 17:19 »

Sceptile
This guy is my right hand man and has a modest attitude

Breloom
yes this guy is now overused but back in the ruby days, she was always on my team supporting sceptile. Kinda like his sidekick like drifblim was to my torterra.

this bird helps me travel the hoenn and sinnoh regions, i call him crow even though he is not really a crow

this guy will be my water type, he likes to be playfull with the other pokemon by making water gun shots and fountains

zorua is a mischeivious individual who likes to prank our team members and does not listen to me

Rotom H
He likes to make our tema cookies!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 17:22 by Specstile »

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 21:53 »

I really like Cofagrigus. It stood out as a Pokémon I wanted to train when images started to get leaked before B/W came out. He's pretty strong too and the sleep talk tutor should do him some good. Although he has a lack of secondary rock typing (which I thought he would have looking at him originally =P)  he really has lived up to my expectation of being a really cool Pokémon. His Mummy ability is pretty funky as well.

I don't see it. Probably for the best anyways, Scizor can't come in and scare it away! \o/

Interesting to see people's favorites. I wanna battle Webby's favorites with mine. >:v
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 15:15 »
I'm not really a battler so the six are just ones I would love to have around the house:

Audino, Wigglytuff, Dragonair, Tropius, Piplup, Ducklett

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 09:03 »
Okay, here we go. Good thing I thought this out yesterday before I even knew this thread existed.

Swampert - What a sweet guy. Powerful, tankish, and ultra cool and fun. I mostly hold on to this dude because he is one of my first and oldest surviving Pokemon - nearly 9 years old, obtained on my birthday in 2003.

Espeon - Espeon is simply amazing and gorgeous. A sleek design with what shows as a brow of a genius. I got the one I use most from the 10th anniversary tour.

Dusknoir - Spooky and pretty rad. Caught in Ruby, migrated to Pearl and trained there. There was much more to that little Duskull than I thought.

Feraligatr - Born around 2001, deleted in 2007 by internal battery and revived with HeartGold, Feraligatr has always been my best choice of starter. My original had Ice Punch, Slash, Surf, and Cut.

Haxorus - An axe dinosaur! Not only that, but a powerful one too. Sweeps really well and is a great friend. Got her in White in order to find a female Adamant Axew, and it worked out very well!

Breloom - Adorable and a great battler. Got him from Ranch.

I don't know why it's so hard for me to describe them right now other than "they are so awesome." I suppose most of them are for tradition.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Brawlimar

• May I borrow your earpiece?
  • Psythor Fan
  • This is Scout, rainbows make me cry! Over!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 17:41 »
My turn, I suppose!
This is kinda hard for me due to my bad, bad habit of raising more than six pokemon on my main team.  Well, let's try anyway!

Dusknoir. Oh gosh, Dusknoir. I mean, if you can't tell how much I love this thing, you're blind or something. All started in Sinnoh when I first transfered over my Male Kirlia and Shiny Female Duskull to Platinum. An egg and a 36 levels later, I had a reaper cloth. unsure of what it did, I looked up to see that it evolved Dusclops. So I "Borrowed" my mom's diamond game and her DS and traded it over.

BEST. MOVE. OF. MY. LIFE.

The instant I saw my Dusclops evolve into Dusknoir I knew that this thing was gonna be my favorite. of all time. And it still is. My favorite, that evolved that day was named Issac. I still have his mother (Duskulla, still a Dusclops) his father (Now a Gallade named Soldier) His nephew (Dusk, still a duskull). However, upon restarting Platinum, I forgot about Issac's older sister and her mate that had just made Dusk. So sadly, Issac's sibling and Skully the Haunter are no more. But besides that, Issac has become one HECK of a tank, taking out just about anything he can burn with will-o-whisp.

Darkrai. Good grief Darkrai. There's two reasons why I love him. One, his movie (THE SADNESS) and two, his conscept and idea behind him. I'm not too battle happy, so most of theese are from other reasons. While, if trained right, Darkrai can make anything sleep and kill it while it's down (Minus anything with insomina. but that's what dark pulse and ice beam are for), I still enjoy using it. in fact, this is the only legendary I'd willingly use on a team. (I feel like a cheater when I do)

Beeheeyem. That goofy little alien makes me smile every time I send it into battle. Every time I see it, I think "If given the chance, this thing would rather make the battle a dramatic play than rather just battle". Beeheeyem just seems like the kind of pokemon to want to make things overly dramatic like the bad soap opreas it watched before coming to earth. I know, it's suppose to look intelligent, but nobody said intelligence meant you had to be serious about everything! I also like the fact it's eyes look like that are wearing googles, like pilots. Over all, I think they're funny.

Blaziken. Torchic was my first pokemon, So Blaziken had to be on this list somewhere. That very same torchic now sits on my White game at a soild 68 (My team's highest is 54). He was my first and my tank. That Blaziken would team up anything that crossed it's path, the only problem it had was ground type moves. being young back then and not understanding why it was good to have more than one strong pokemon, I was crushed on how he failed to kill the Elite four on his own. But now I know better, and he gets to stay in retirement until my white team hits the high sixies.

Dragonite. My favorite Pseduo-Legendary. It's always been a favorite of mine.

Bisharp. I have no idea why I like them so much. I think that they are pretty cool. And wow my desciptions suddenly got shorter.

So yeah. Dusknoir, Beeheeyem, Darkrai, Blaziken, Dragonite and Bisharp.

Runner ups are Golurk, Unfezant and Rampardos.
Call me CO~

I AM PAINIS CUPCAKE. I WILL EAT YOU. >: D

Offline PokéGirl Mimi

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2012, 09:37 »
        I love so many pokémon! That's too hard!! Okay, for battle: Milotic, Ninetails, Altaria, Liepard, Gardevoir, and Blissey. Just adorable team: Eevee, Pikachu, Mew, Skitty, Emolga, and Axew. Not really dream pokémon since I already have them, but the six pokémon I would want are: Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Arceus, Aggron, Haxorus, and Arcanine.