Author Topic: Dream six Pokemon  (Read 7435 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline I am seviper hear me hiss

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Dream six Pokemon
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2014, 18:00 »
My turn!
No.1 Pokemon: Vulpix
I have loved Vulpix for a long time. Vulpix is my gorgeous baby what will never evolve! I guess you could say its a really important pokemon to me, probably because my mother loves foxes and she always helps them and feeds them when ever she can.
No.2 Pokemon: Politoed
I love Politoed, I don't know why. I just love cute frogs! XD
No.3 Pokemon: Azelf
I have recently took a shine to Azelf, I would of said that my favourite psychic Pokemon would be Mew(but since the only way I can get Mew in the game is through Emearld and I haven't got it yet!)
No.4 Pokemon: Tropious
I had to think about the grass type, I didn't want to have a grass type what was only just grass, and there was a lot of grass type pokemon I like. But I have chosen this one, I think trpoious is real cute too.
No.5 Pokemon: Seviper
OMG nearly forgot about my baby seviper! This Pokemon is my favoruite of them all! Well duh thats why my name is I am seviper here me hiss. Seviper is awesome and I love it too bits!
No.6 Pokemon: Banette?
I haven't been quite sure about this one, I do love Banette but I still want to see what could be better.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2014, 18:30 »
I'm going to give this more meaning.

1- Blaziken

Obvious. This guy is a beast. He's one of the few that can say that they fought god and won. Fiery spirit and one to never give up, he'd be an awesome friend (no only if my brother was that cool.).

2- Lucario

Another great pokemon. This one's blue (awesome color) and can use one of my favorite attacks, Aura Sphere. Riolu would be fun to play with outside (that thing can go for hours. It even says it can go over multiple mountains without rest in the pokedex).

3- Ninetales (vulpix included, please? It's a moral conflict!)

Ninetales. This thing is a freaking fire fox. What isn't cool and elegant about that? They're very intelligent and has psychic powers. Plus, it has nine tails! What isn't interesting about that? Vulpix must be included because it is adorable and cute (duh). Plus, it's hard to choose between the two. I also have a vulpix character in some RP threads I do, but ninetales is so awesome. (let's just say vulpix included. ;))

4- Espeon

Some say it's a fennic fox. Some say it's a cat. I say it's awesome and fast. This thing is OU for a reason with magic bounce. Plus reflect and Light Screen provide barriers to protect everyone.

5- Umbreon

It's a toss up for my favorite eeveelution. This is an extremely close second. It has black fur and yellow rings. Gary Oak uses it well, and both my brother and I love this thing. It's mainly a cleric, very useful.

6- Aegislash

Hey, we all need a half-living weapon in out arsenal, don't we? It's a 2 for 1 deal with the sword and the shield. With the shield, it's defenses are just barely surpassed by defensive juggernaut Deoxys-D (10 points each). In blade forms, the attacks are brutal and can fall many with one blow.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline shadow the shiny umbreon

• please click to help a baby dragon survive
  • Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2014, 16:10 »
Okay let's get started!

1. Shadow the shiny umbreon. (He is my username)  Moves: shadow ball, hyper beam, bite, and psychic. He would be my partner and the core of my team.

2. Spirit the flygon. Moves: flamethrower, dig, rock slide, and dragon tail. He would be Shadows partner and the tank of my team.

3. Silver the lugia. Moves: hydro pump, aero blast,  thunder, and earthquake. He would be the peace maker and most serious pokemon on my team.

4. Dawn the espeon. Moves: psychic, morning sun, shadow ball, and hyper beam. She would be the funny the happy and the special attacker of the team.

5. Leo the Latios. Moves: ice beam, thunder, dragon pulse, and luster purge. He would be the smarts and brains of the team.

6. General the sceptile. Moves: leaf blade, giga drain, dragon claw, and brick break. He would be the attitude and the amazing attacker of my team.

Plz click both to save two baby dragons lives.

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2014, 17:30 »
I've got a lot of Pokemon that I trust based on my gameplay but here's what I have for now:

Nick: Star Fire (F)
Blaziken is my all time favorite starter Pokemon and for some reason I've always loved it. Also it can learn a range of moves that can make it unstoppable.

Nick: Illyria (F)
Another of my favorites from generation 3. Graceful and majestic with unstoppable psychic powers.

Nick: Storm (M)
I just want to ride on it's back. Mine would be big enough for that. No questions asked.

Nick: Sapphire (F)
Dragonair is beautiful, and as you can see I'm building a team of gorgeous Pokemon here. Also in the anime Dragonair can fly aka transportation.

Nick: Ariel/Arista (F)
Milotic has been my favorite water Pokemon since gen 3 and I LOVE mermaids so this is a given on any team I make.

Nick: Aurelius (M)
Recently discovered that Persian is an amazing Pokemon. And it's a cat and I love cats. Makes me feel like a boss.

Offline Heracross2

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2014, 22:09 »
Aegislash
Mewtwo
Zapdos
Feraligatr
Heracross
Lucario

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2014, 20:19 »
Alright then, let's do this.

Arcanine
I think it'd pretty much be impossible for me to do this without one of my signature PKMN.NET Pokémon, Arcanine. Ideally I'd have a Growlithe starter since it'd make a fantastic companion and we'd be the best of buds. Then, for the big leagues, we'd get him all fully evolved and looking so dench.

Hydreigon
I think another thing I'd need is a Dragon and whilst I love Dragonite and Salamence, I think I'd pick Hydreigon based on the fact that I never felt more fulfilled evolving a Pokémon on a game like getting a Hydreigon on White, I think it's due to the nostalgic feeling I got playing it which made me want to get it so much.

Excadrill
Another Gen V Pokémon and another close to my heart; I couldn't do this without the GL Pokémon itself, Excadrill. Pierce the heavens, fight the power, do the impossible, all that jazz. Clichés >>>>>

Absol
For those who know... Disaster ;;
it's a must

Jolteon
It's always tough to pick between Jolteon and Umbreon but for me Jolteon just nicks it due to how much I loved this Pokémon as a kid. Plus, like Arcanine, he'd make a great companion as well as a good ally in battle.

Mewtwo
I very nearly went anti-legendaries with this team but honestly, whilst evolving to Hydreigon provided such pride catching Mewtwo on Red was always the achievement for me, and I think at this point it probably has dislodged Arcanine as my overall favourite.

Offline Cyborg257

• PORYEOT I CHOOSE YOU!!
  • Pokemon Fan
  • Yesssssss
    • View Profile
Dream six Pokemon
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2014, 11:18 »
Ok, guys I'm kind of new at this and this is my first forum so I'm ready.

Venusaur: My first starter and my favorite pokemon overall. He's a giant green dinosaur/plant. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM JAPAN?!

Vaporeon: A pokemon with crazy amounts of HP and with such a small pokemon!

Gengar: My favorite ghost type by far. With hypnosis and dream eater at a high level it's a great combo.

Kabutops: A rock/water fossil pokemon that can learn the grass type move mega drain. It also has pretty good stats.

Eletrivire: A electric type pokemon with high stats, a great movepool, and a cool/creepy pokedex entry.

Offline Bulbakip

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
    • What do WE think?
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2014, 14:24 »
Here is my Dream team:

Explaning:

Swampert, Venusaur, - Mudkip and Bulbasaur are my all time favourite and Mega evolution made them even cooler  :laugh:
Lucario, Arcanine - they look awesome and besides that they are super strong  8)
Luxray - I love Shinx and Luxray looks awesome - I wanted to put a shiny Luxray picture but it was too big  :mellow:
Alakzam - It was awesome in the Pokémon Advantures manga, besides that I like having a Psychic type in my team  :)
Trying to keep it the teem pretty balanced :)

I like the team's typing and those are pretty much my favourite Pokémon
I didn't want to use legendaries in my Dream team :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 15:33 by Bulbakip »

[gif]https://urpgstatic.com/img_library/pokemon_sprites_animated/001.gif[gif] [gif]https://urpgstatic.com/img_library/pokemon_sprites_animated/258.gif[gif]