Pokémon Games > Older Main Games

Tim and Richard's HGSS Nuzlocke!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Richard and Blaziken:
Danika seemed nervous when we talked. I don't think she was actually taking this as seriously as I was; she seemed more worried about the police coming after her. I told her that probably wouldn't happen, but she refused to believe me. We sat in the grass together and I explained what Professor Elm had told me earlier. Her Teddiursa had climbed on top of Terry's back and the two began playing together cheerfully, but I had begun losing my patience with the girl, and we went on ahead. "She won't make it, Terry. I don't expect we'll be seeing Kio again," I said, and the bird's heads lowered.

We encountered a Hoothoot just like Danika did, but Terry defeated it in battle. I wasn't interested in having another bird, so we turned onto a side-route, and found a Rattata. It was an easy capture. I've named her Ninian.

Returning to Cherrygrove brought painful memories with it. Totodile had never even gotten a name... he never had a chance to evolve. I walked quickly through the small city and made my way onto Route 30, where I found a Spinarak. While training Ninian, I accidentally killed the poor spider. Ninian isn't as powerful as Terry, but she tries really hard. The two seem to get along pretty well, so I'm content.

I came across a dark cave, which gets the creative naming award for being called Dark Cave. I caught a Zubat there, but many more swarmed Terry and I, so we got out of there quickly. I've named her Mariah, but MY GOD is she weak. I don't think I'll be using this one at all...

Just before Violet City, Terry's heads began squaking. A small Bellsprout laid on the ground, unconscious. I picked the small Pokemon up, and his body was limp. I jumped on Terry's back and he ran as quickly as he could into Violet City, running into the Pokemon Center. The nurse told me that the Pokemon's health was unstable. She kept it in her care, and I left the Pokemon Center, deciding to train in Sprout Tower. I won't write all of what happened here, because it mostly consisted of defeating Sages that all had Bellsprout, however I did manage to find a Gastly and capture her. I've named her Agatha, after a famous ex-Elite Four member. She's gotten on Terry's nerves, though, spooking him at every turn. It's gotten annoying, and I've kept her in her Pokeball. Not sure how much use she'll see...

I saw Jericho again, and he defeated the leader of these Sages. He saw me and said something condescending, and when I went after him, he threw a rope out the window and descended down the building. I challenged the leader while I was there, and we won easily. He gave me a Flash TM, and I made my way out of the building, climbing down the same rope that Jericho did, admittedly just to prove to myself that I could.

I went back to the Pokemon Center where the nurse told me that Bellsprout was feeling better, but needed someone to look after him. I accepted the Pokemon, and named him Marcus, after a knight in a book I once read. Hopefully he'll feel tougher with a good name.

Falkner's Gym was absolutely terrifying. He's a bird trainer, so I found it fitting to use Terry against him. His Pidgey went down in one hit, but his Pidgeotto had a fierce battle with my Doduo. We beat him, just barely, and got our first badge. Terry seems more confident than ever, and for the first time, I feel like a good Trainer to my Pokemon.

South of Violet City, I captured a Wooper and named him Liam. He's so adorable - he tries hard to prove he's powerful, but he keeps falling over! He gets back up, though, and pretends it didn't happen. I like him quite a lot.

And now I sit in Union Cave. I've captured a Geodude here and named her Danika - the two of them both have pretty thick heads. I don't expect she'll be very useful, but we'll see what happens.

---

Lv. 14 Terry (Doduo)
Lv. 12 Ninian (Rattata)
Lv. 12 Agatha (Gastly)
Lv. 11 Marcus (Bellsprout)
Lv. 11 Liam (Wooper)
Lv. 11 Danika (Geodude)

FroakieFTW:
This well written and I love it. Hands down amazing.

Spriter:
Again, the character's attitudes are well written here, good stuff!

I really like Adam's team a lot, not too sure about Danika's team. Two Geodudes will serve well in a Johto nuzlocke, they're damn amazing and really helpful! Wait until it gets Magnitude...

Z:illyhoo:
Wow, you guys, you are great writers and your characters are so interesting. Keep up the great work!!!

Enigma:
Haha, cheers very much guys! This Nuzlocke hasn't been TOO hard yet...I have had one loss though. You'll see in the update after this. x_x;

Danika's Diary

So I had the most super busy day I’ve ever had in SUCH a long time.

Right, so I went to this place called Sprout Tower which is like a huge tower and it sways a lot so it’s like a Bellsprout so I guess that’s why it’s called that and there were LOADS of trainers in there, with all these Bellsprouts (which I think is really coincidental personally.)

Eli was amazing. He was all PECK and they were all *omg faint x_x* and THEN we were at the top, and I was there to see ADAM – and he like, totally destroyed the head sage – three guesses what the sage was using?

DUMBLESPROUT

So then he’s all dude and jumps out the window and I’m like “pht I can do that” so I went to follow him and the sage was all “battle me for flash?” and I’m like “woah pervert” but it turns out he was actually giving me a Technical Machine, which I got after WE TOTALLY BEAT HIM.

Anyway, there were these two guys who were training up there and they were like “woah dude I totally saw the champion the other day” and the other one was all “no way you mean RED?!” and he’s like “no dude that other guy, but he’s got red hair but he’s not CALLED Red” and I’m like WHO ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT

So then I was going back down the tower (I was too scared to use the rope that Adam used) and I was like “I bet the champion can do whatever he likes” and I thought “actually, even if the champion had let two Totodile die, he wouldn’t even need to run away from the police because he’s the champion”

AND THEN IT HIT ME OMG

I should be the Champion.

So I’m like “omg I’m going to that Gym and I’m going to get a badge RITE NAO.”

So I did JUST THAT and went down to this gym that’s there and beat the trainers – well, I didn’t personally, Roxie did, with her AWESOME Rock Throw (which she only just learned =3333)

And then I had to fight FALKNER HIMSELF!! *drums*

I thought it was gonna be super easy, because I’d like, beaten all the Pidgey before using Rock Throw, and then he’s all go “GO PIDGEY” and I’m all “LOL ROCK THROW”

But OMG SAND ATTACK ADFJHSREKJSRFKJTH – Roxie kept on missing and my face was literally ;_;

So then I just kept on using Rock Attack and he kept on using Sand Attack but it didn’t even matter because eventually I hit and killed him and I’m like “OMG YAY BADGE” and then he’s all “NUH-UH GO PIDGEOTTO” and I’m like x_x

So I’m like “GDI HERE WE GO MISSING AGAIN” and I used Rock Throw AND IT HIT! And I won.

So I’m like a whole one eighth of a way to being the champion. How. Cool.

LV 12 Kio (Teddiursa)
LV 12 Eli (Hoothoot)
LV 14 Roxie (Geodude)
LV 8 Hilton (Ledyba)
LV 2 Mason (Geodude)
LV 3 Ratter (Rattata)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version