Pokémon Animé > TV Series

6th Gen Anime Predictions

(1/9) > >>

Captain Jigglypuff:
With the next gen coming out in October, it is obvious that a new region will appear. What are your predictions? Mine are that Ash will travel with some older Pokemon left at Oak's as well as using the one's left with Juniper. I think Muk, Heracross, Buizel, Gible, Corphish, Glalie, and Torkoal should be regulars. I'd also say Bulbasaur but knowing how it keeps the peace for the wild water and grass Pokemon, it's not very likely. Also, seeing a pattern as to how Ash always has a region's Grass start, he is definitely going to catch a Chespin. I also think Iris and Cilian will continuetravelling with Ash and maybe Ash'll give Iris his Gible since it wants to get stronger and would seem like a good member of her team. What do you think?

Angelic Lapras King:
Hehheh, I debated on making such a topic. XD

Ash still being 10 and the main character is a given. I'm certain the current Plasma arc will not build up to Ash's end. I'm also certain Pikachu will be the only Pokemon he'll take to the new region, as his team needs the space to show off new Pokemon. Maybe a one off like Aipom if any of Ash's Pokemon has a new evolution in the 6th gen. With Charizard returning soon, I'm hoping that maybe his training has finished in the Chariwhatchamacallit Valley and at least gets Oaked so we at least see him more (And for that matter, an episode where we see Ash see all his Oaked Pokemon, which was skipped last time).

What I find interesting is if the changes in Unova will continue, evolve or be scrapped. Namely a few things like his traveling buddies, will they be based on 2 Gym Leaders again, go back to using the trainer girl of the generation and if so, have a new Contests thing for her to do, will Cilan go with Ash, or will the writers be desperate to get Brock back? And then there's the TRio, will they continue their more serious attitude or revert back to their comedic ways? Will Giovanni and pals have a new plan in the region, and will they feud over the new region Team, a missed opportunity in Unova? And the anime in general, will it continue the fast pace in Unova where Ash got all his badges in no time and resorted to filler arcs, or will it slow down this time?

And of course the most important question of them all, what the hell is Ash going to crossdress as this time? XD

Draghost999:
I wish that the anime would just let go of Ash. I wish that the star of the show would be the trainer boy/girl in the games, and his or her rival would be in there too, so we could play our games parallel with the anime. Ash may have been the hero of our childhoods, hard for the anime to let go, but oh boy some changes have to be made. The anime just seems so alien to the games... I for one would love a closer story. But this isn't a prediction and it's not very likely. It's a nice direction for the anime to head in, though. Ash, haven't you seen enough? 

Turner:
Well it looks like they're hyping up the whole Plasma vs Rocket thing so I guess that's on the cards.

Genesect vs Mewtwo, Rocket vs Plasma

I daresay that the whole of the Gen VI franchise so far has a real 'throwback' feeling to it, and I'm not complaining at all.

Angelic Lapras King:
Hmm, not quite a prediction, but apparently Brock and Misty are to return in next week's Charizard episode in a flashback cameo (As well as Oak showing up). Could be nothing, but maybe they could be testing the waters to see how audiences react to a Brock and Misty cameo for future real cameos? Maybe some 1st Gen influence in the 6th Gen perhaps (I know the plot of next week's ep is Ash and co attending a Kanto Festival, but you got all this and Mewtwo coming back for movie 16 too, plus all this fuss over Eevee's new evolution, so....)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version