Misc > Random Randomness

Nostalgia Thread

<< < (78/80) > >>

Lord Raven:

--- Quote from: lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes on August 28, 2021, 16:53 ---congrats to hrh dr lord raven!!! what did you do your thesis about???? if its ok to ask

secret benefits on the forum if you do a doctorate, you permenantly exchange your sig for forbidden powers

--- End quote ---

oh yeah i need to check this place more

condensed matter physics & optics, i basically shoot lasers at thin materials

Dracon:

--- Quote from: nalty. on March 29, 2022, 21:49 ---glad to see you are out of prison

--- End quote ---

I'm f**king amazed that you remembered that detail about my life. Yeah, I got out. Got a degree, finished my parole, never want back after ten years. I've been a good boy.

Wix:
wow, amazed i still remembered the password for my account haha

it's been a while! not sure how memorable i was/am; i do recognize a few names here and there though :) i remember loving this place and spending hours here. i'm 28 now, working as a paralegal, about to celebrate 5 years with my partner, moving next week, all that good stuff. still love pokemon with all my heart, still longing for the simpler days of internet forums. feels good to be back even if for just a brief moment

Just Briana:
I will forever log into this site just to see how many other people have been on it for so long. I was glued to this site when I was 13/14… turned 27 this year and had a daughter of my own. I can still remember this part of my life so vividly, pkmn.bet will always be so special to me and all the friends I made back then! I constantly wonder about all of those really cool people I met who are all spread out all over the world. So surreal

RocketMember002:
For what might be the first time, I've actually visited here and remembered it was my accounts birthday! 20 years old, probably older than the majority of people visiting pokemon fan sites/discords these days.

I remember the excitement leading up to "Pokemon Advanced" when I first registered, the chatter every time we saw a new pokemon revealed, the theories about Team Magma/Aqua and everyone changing their avatar to pick a side beforehand. The constant speculation and straw-clutching people go to to convince themselves that the upcoming generation will have multiple regions in it seems to be one of the constants through the decades.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version