Misc > Role Play

The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]

<< < (26/26)

Steel Winters:
"I'm uh... I'm alright... I think" Steel coughed... "What was that thing that came by?..." Steel attempted to climb the fallen pillar, but it was too thick to crawl over. "Just... Hold on! It's probably not a good idea to move the pillar... Who knows what else could break... Sorry I got you guys into this mess... I'll see what I can do to try and get out" Steel's footsteps could be heard as he walked around the pillar, observing it quietly. "Uh... Hm... Yeah... I'll just wait here for a bit I guess. Sorry... But... Sidney? Jade? Do you think you could take my Pokemon?... Just for a bit, take them over to the Pokemon center and whatnot? I'll be fine on my own... The place seems quiet." Steel rolled three Pokeballs through a small crack underneath the pillar. "Take care of them... I'm keeping Munchlax just in case." Steel knocked on the pillar for a bit, "Alright... Just head on out... I'll join you in a minute."

MzLuluZombi:
Jade had a horrible feeling about this.  That feeling inside the Burned Tower wasn't helping her feel any better either.  There had to be a way to get him out.

"I am not just going to leave you in there!  That tower feels horrible!  It feels like... like..."  Jade shook her head violently to get rid of the though and made a fruitless attempt to move the pillar.  With a frustrated growl she stopped and took a step away.

"There has to be a way in."  Then Jade looked up and saw an opening, gaping hole high up in the tower.  She just needed to get up there somehow, but there was no way she could climb.

Jade paused, then looked back at the Noctowl that had saved them.  Maybe she could fly up there.

"Sorry.  It looks as though I won't appear too grateful right now.  Cody, take Steel's Pokémon to the Pokémon Centre and bring them back as soon as possible," I say quickly, pulling out an empty Poke'Ball.  "I'm going to try and help Steel inside.  Faye?"

Faye reappeared in front of Jade, grinning at the Noctowl.

Cody999:
"Right I'll get them to the center." Said Sidney as he picked up Steel's Pokeballs, although he didn't look very happy for some reason. Sidney then left the tower and looked around until he saw the Pokemon center. Sidney ran towards the center, not paying any attention to people around him.

Steel Winters:
Steel sighed, "Alright... You work on pulling us out from in here... Munchlax and I will relax for a bit." Steel chuckled. The Noctowl seemed to understand what Faye was implying, it is a rather intelligent Pokemon after all. It launched upwards from the floor, gaining altitude at an extremely high speed; the Noctowl soared over the Burned Tower and flew through a large hole in what's left of the ceiling. It reached Steel and clutched his shoulders, tugging upwards gently. Steel shouted to Jade, "Hey! Is this guy the one who saved you?..." Steel recalled the Munchlax to it's Pokeball. "Alright... I guess it's saving me as we--" The Noctowl started flapping its wings and raised Steel upwards at a speed that is still quite high. The Noctowl soared through the hole once again, and dropped Steel to the floor within a foot from where Jade would be standing. "Huh..." Steel rubbed the back of his neck. "What a... Helpful Pokemon... Hm?" The Noctowl flapped its wings and landed on Jade's shoulder, it made a contented hooting noise after it had relaxed. Steel rolled a normal Pokeball in Jade's direction. "That Noctowl seems to like having you around, and quite a lot it seems." Steel stretched a bit.

A Loud crash came from inside the burned tower, some more pillars appeared to be collapsing. "Wha-huh?" Steel looked back towards the tower, an ominous light flickered, and a shadow passed by a crack in the wall. "I don't like this at all, Should we get moving?" Steel looked a bit rattled. And Jade would (possibly) feel the presense of some ghost Pokemon inside the building. The Noctowl hooted warily at the building.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version