Misc > Role Play

The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]

<< < (2/26) > >>

MzLuluZombi:
Do participants need to have read the Adventures manga in its entirety, or do we just need to have basic knowledge of these events, i.e. plot summary/synopsis. =3

Steel Winters:

--- Quote from: MissLuluZombie on July 02, 2013, 08:16 ---Do participants need to have read the Adventures manga in its entirety, or do we just need to have basic knowledge of these events, i.e. plot summary/synopsis. =3

--- End quote ---
This question was already subtley addressed within the first application, but no, you do not have to read the Pokemon Adventures Manga. It's really long and I don't expect everyone to have read it.

Skyler and Blazer:
(I've read Pokemon Adventures, and I absolutely love it. I actually based to conception of Skyler on it a few years back.)

Skyler sauntered off of Route 34 with Blazer and PK running along side him.
"This is where the 3rd Gym is, boys! I think it's time for us to get another badge."
Blazer pointed his nose up at Skyler and made an odd growling noise. Skyler picked him up and asked what the problem was.
"Oh, I see. You think we need to train a bit more? Alright then. But first, let's head over to the Pokemon Center!" Skyler put Blazer back on the ground and began to run through the city. This place is HUGE! Skyler thought. Upon reaching the Pokemon Center, he, Blazer, and PK were winded. They rest up for a moment, and then make their way over to the Pokemon Center.

Skyler notices someone standing outside and begins to approach him. But instead of getting his attention, Skyler just stands over this person, who is much shorter than he is.

Steel Winters:
(I'm going to assume that Skyler was referring to Steel)
Turns around quickly, and, upon seeing Skyler, leaps backwards a few feet.
"Hup!-- Ah, um!... Hello!"
 throws his hands about in strange and odd gestures.
"Uh, right! Why're you standing?... Here?... I uh," Clears his throat, "The Gym's closed... I guess"
brings his hand up to his forehead in a gesture that is called a 'Face-Palm'.

MzLuluZombi:

Name: Jade Mason
   Personality: Jade is probably best defined by her stubbornness; she refuses to back down from a challenge, even when the odds are stacked against her and the challenge is undesirable.  She tries to present herself with an air of pride and confidence, though it could be easily mistaken for an arrogant manner.  Jade is always willing to try new things and longs for adventure, which is the very reason why she disliked her convenient lifestyle.  She is very passionate and caring towards Pokémon, almost to a fierce degree.  She hates staying in one place for too long and gets bored of things quickly.  Jade is well spoken and polite, and she makes noticeable effort to remain so even when her temper begins to flare.  She can be blunt with other people as well as inconsiderate, which in turn makes her look selfish.
   Appearance: Jade is of average height at around 5"1 and is fair-skinned, and her eyes are amber.  She has very light blond hair that reaches her waist when worn loose, though she prefers tying it into 3-sectioned pigtails.  Jade has a side sweeping fringe that often falls over her left eye, so she keeps it back with a blossom-shaped hairclip.  She wears a black turtleneck tank top, a navy and baby blue vest jacket (with a Poke-Ball image as part of the design), fallow-coloured shorts and hiking boots.  She wears a belt that has some pouches attached to it and lugs around a large khaki backpack.
   Other: Jade has an odd affinity for the paranormal, especially with ghost Pokémon.  She is much more sensitive to the presence of wandering spirits and can see/sense them much sooner than the average person, though this special ability does nothing to aid her in befriending ghost-types; if anything it makes her an easier target for mischief.  ((I recycled another character's ability, sorry XD))
   Equipment:
PokeBall x5
PokeGear x1
Potion x3
Antidote x2
Full Heal x1
Small Pearl x3
   Team:

* Meowth (Mimi) - Female - Lax - Level 18, Mimi is Jade's longest kept Pokémon, but she is not Jay's starter.  Mimi was kept as a pet during Jade's childhood, and is therefore domestic.  Mimi prefers the comfort of the indoors and to be solitary, and is very finicky about food.  She seems repelled by the idea of battling out of pure laziness, choosing to nap instead.  Mimi does not seem fond of remaining in her Poke'Ball due to her upbringing as a pet, but will not resist when outside conditions are not to her standards.  She is very insistent on either being carried or riding on Jade's shoulder, though will simply walk with enough persuasion.  She despises water.  She wears a white ribbon around her neck, tied into a bow at the back.
* Misdreavus (Faye) - Female - Impish - Level 12, Faye was caught in the act of mischief by Jade shortly before the girl left home.  Faye loves to prank the living, particularly those less aware to her presence; however, it is Jade's stronger perception that piqued the ghost's interest.  Though she plays more pranks on her trainer (especially when unaware company is present), Faye intends no harm, and actually followed Jay for some time before she finally attempted a capture.  Faye seems to dislike being confined in her Poke'Ball, and often pops out of her own accord to the confusion of Jade.  She often resists being called back so she can keep 'playing' with Jade.  Outside of her Poke'Ball she tends to wander off to look for 'victims', but remains close enough to Jade.
* Snivy (Sol) - Male - Timid - Level 8, Jade's 'official' starter Pokémon, obtained from the travelling trainer.  Sol is very cautious of strangers and shies away from battle, but does so with encouragement.  He stays close to Jade, seeing her as the only familiar face in this strange new land, and is rather frightened of Faye's tendency to sneak up on him.  He has no preference to being in his Poke'Ball or out of it.  Outside, he will either walk along with Jade or ride her shoulder.
* (Pokemon) - (Gender) - (Nature) - (Note)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version