Misc > Role Play

Pokemon: Blaziken's force[Private rp for me and Shinyblaziken]

<< < (2/3) > >>

SirBlaziken:
Alright,

I'm roaming through the arctic nearing icy's for a day of fun. As I pass by the enter gate, I see a strange sign, like this: /\4 "What a strange marking." I think to myself as I pay for a ticket. It was very cold, no wonder it's called icy's. I enjoyed the rides, although almost everyone was afraid of me accept an empoleon, who I had a little small talk with while in line for a ride. The flight of Arcticuno was the best coaster, it went upside down and battled the other two legendary birds. I'm about to go to the exit gate, I meet that empoleon again. Suddenly, There is a flash of light, and we rushed over to it. Dialga is there for some reason, and a dark force enters him. That strange sign /\4 is burned onto his chest. "Now, with this power, I will rule this land!" said dark dialga, and it flew away.

glash101:
I walked up to the blaziken."Oh no not again" I said as I looked at the dark dialga."Do you know the legend?" i asked.

SirBlaziken:
I simply nodded. "We must find the orbs of the 7 legendary guardians, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Cressella, Manaphy, and Victini" I say. "The legend must be true if this happened, we must fight the dark power." I look back as the dark power consumes a snorunt. "Whoa, hey, I never asked your name." I say to the empoleon. "So, what is it?" I ask

glash101:
I looked at the blaziken and said "Name's Blizzard.I am actually the only one who knows where the Peril's relic is."(You don't know what that is)

SirBlaziken:
"Well Blizzard, I'm Blaze. Glad to meet you, and an army of dark pokemon is coming for our heads, so RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I say as we flee the park, I had to fight a few of them but, we got away and found a cave to rest in. "Well that was interesting." I comment. Then, I spit a small flame to start a fire. "So, what now?" I ask.

[[ sorry if no one can follow this, I'm a newbie at rp.]]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version