Other Pokemon > Fake Whatever

Ridiculously Defensive Fire/Steel

(1/8) > >>

MonsterMon64:
So for some reason I was thinking about status effects and stuff, when I realised... Steel can't be poisoned, Fire can't be burned... Why not take full advantage of this with a defensive Pokemon? Input is more than welcome, since this is all I've figured so far:

BASE STATS
HP: 80
Attack: 60
Defense: 150
Sp. ATK: 70
Sp. DEF: 150
Speed: 70
BST 580

Abilities I was thinking of are Limber, Insomnia, and Magic Bounce. Moves I was thinking of include Recover, Rapid Spin, uh.. Will-o-Wisp, I guess? Basically I'm trying to think of something that's difficult to bog down with status while being formidable defensively. But then... all this said and done, I can't even picture what this Pokemon would look like. Can anyone think of a design or concept that'd make sense for it? Again, any input is welcome, and thank you for your time.

SirBlaziken:
Good stats, but Toxic instead of WoW and the ability should be magic bounce.

quack98:
Although Toxic does more damage, WoW does have a very nice side effect of halving their attack, and considering a 4x weakness to EQ, halving their attack is very useful.

SirBlaziken:
Well, it shouldn't be taking ground type attacks period. However, to troll, its ability should be levitate.

quack98:
If it can't take an Earthquake or Closexombat, it ain't going to wall much

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version