Misc > Role Play

[DISC] Some Ideas yOOO [Interest Check] [Poll Added For Anonymous Voting]

<< < (3/3)

Kpyna:
1 and 2 are pretty niche -- if they could be made broader or less focused around that game/webseries i think more people would like it, and i would join them. not too into the teen titans thing since it seems like a lot of soloing. high schoolers with powers is typically a good time.

ALSO if you do the high school RP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it organized. like, dont havw their be a kajillion different classes in 8 periods like a real high school, make it like, you have like 6 periods with a couple CTE classes or something and its a small school since the NPCs can get out of hand in those role plays

Private Delano Donut:

--- Quote from: еcho on October 05, 2013, 21:32 ---1 and 2 are pretty niche -- if they could be made broader or less focused around that game/webseries i think more people would like it, and i would join them.

--- End quote ---

as you can see its actually sort of straying from the actual gameplay and starting to become more of a survival sort of idea with added interesting factors like? really little superhuman powers that normally would be p useless but in a survival situation could be useful and other aspects that require teamwork like in a multiplayer video game made "real life"
you know those games that require you to have someone there for you to be compared to/play with/help like left 4 dead, mario kart, journey, etc

Kpyna:
right, but if theres a lot of homestuck references it'll go totally over my head since i couldnt get past the start of it. i vaguely know about trolls and i vaguely know about the plot, and i feel like a fair amount are in the same boat as me. same thing with WOW -- i played it for a few months, i get the game, but im no pro on the lore by any means

sans the skeleton:
Should be OK, most of my RPs are pretty 'newb friendly' so to speak so everyone knows what is what, i can explain most of the stuff anyhoo. Looks like ideas 1 & 3 had a tie of 3 votes each so I made another poll too, tho I'm personally liking the survival idea the most i'll plan that a bit more before setting it up for real. So it may come /as well/ as idea one or three depending on interest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version