Misc > Role Play

[P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain a LOT violence) [C]

<< < (30/30)

The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA:
"Engaging camoflauge" SCRAP chimed. He scanned the surrounding area and changed his body shape and texture to provide a large surface to better hide the Ninetails. She then suggested they "get a move on", which SCRAP understood to mean she wanted the remaining Pokémon in this cave to move to a different location. They were all at optimal operating capacity and could combat opponents should the situation arise. However, with unknown variables to consider in facing any number of hypothetical opponents the decision was a difficult one to make with certainty.
"[Request] Define 'Lukerio', the hypothetical attacker."

SirBlaziken:
((Omg, I'm so sorry guys. Life got a bit hectic and I've been meaning to post here, but haven't had the time. I'll make this post and if you want to continue, we will))

Fleur watched as the lucario swiftly dodged and they sized each other up. It throws and aura sphere at Fleur and she slips, it barely missing a direct hit to the head. "Oi! Get a better aim!" taunts the buizel, and she charges, ice punch in hand, ready to strike.

Meanwhile, Keira's mind is trying to come up with a quick description for SCRAP. She finally says, "A lucario is a tall, blue doglike creature capable of fighting and sensing others using aura. It's a fighting and steel pokemon, making it effective against Nova, you and Sixx due to fightnig type attacks, and Patrick and our insectlike friend because of steel typing. It's fast and powerful, so handle with extreme caution." The fox starts to run in the direction opposite of the lucario's trying to get to safety before i realized where she really was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version