Misc > Role Play

[AD] [PA] Dreaming in the Past [F] [PW]

<< < (18/18)

Kpyna:
The goblins chattered about with their ugly words, and the goblins spread out a bit in a weak flanking attempt. Theo's heart was pounding, and she glanced down at Jasper to see him staring at the ogre, absolutely terrified by its size. "It's alright Jasper, we'll just get some of the goblins..." She focused her vision on the goblin the most of the edge of the group, and noticed a vine falling from one of the overgrown trees. Uhh... I'm not sure how to use this magic... Theo thought, reaching her open hand forward. "Alright... bolg gréine," she muttered under her breath, as the vine began to grow down. The goblin seemed unaware that Theo was making the vine move, so it was easy for her to manipulate the vine around the goblin's ankle. Theo clenched her fist, making the vine wrap around the goblins foot tightly. Crap! I can't pull him up or anything! I don't know a spell for that!

"Jasper, attack that goblin!" Theo commanded. Jasper looked at the thorned stick, and then back at Theo. "Just do it! You'll be fine!"

Jasper ran forward, and the goblin began to whack Jasper with the stick, but Jasper's fur was too thick to cause anything but blunt damage to him. Jasper went for a bite on the goblin's ankles, which the goblin reacted to with a whack of his stick to Jasper's head as Jasper bit down on the unchained ankle. Jasper took the hit with a whimper, but when the goblin struck again, Jasper caught the stick in his mouth. Jasper yanked the stick out from the goblin's hand, throwing it in Theo's direction. Panicking, the goblin lunged forward towards his weapon, tripping himself on the vine wrapped around his ankle. The goblin fell face first to the ground, causing Jasper to react by jumping onto the goblin's back. Jasper mauled him as best as a small bear cub could, meaning he caused some bites and scratches. The goblin kept yanking his leg that was attached to the vine, eventually breaking free. The goblin fought the force of the bear cub off of his back, returning to two feet, and running back into the jungle.

"Good job Jasper!" Theo said to her bear, who immediately took off after the running goblin. "Jasper, no, return here! There's more!" Jasper immediately did a one eighty, and stood at attention for Theo's next order.

The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA:
"A fitting place," Mocedad thought "to be ambushed. Let's see if I can hold my end of the bargin." The Dragoon looked around to see the goblins and an orc spreading themselves around the party. They'd be flanking them if they weren't outnumbered. Mocedad stepped in front of some of the group and lifted his spear in a ready stance.

"I'm ready for some combat." Mocedad called back to Leo. One of the goblins raised something that looked like a small club and rushed at the Dragoon with a battle cry. Mocedad lunged forward, holding his spear out towards him. Just before coming into range, he spun around, turning his stabbing attack into an attack in a wide arc in front of him. The goblin was caught off guard and knocked down. It had a gash on the side of its face where the edge of Mocedad's spear had struck it, though it wasn't a deep cut as the Dragoon hadn't hit him with the blade.

"Hrah! That'll show ya!" Mocedad jeered.

SirBlaziken:
While everyone else hurried off to fight their first enemies, Leo quickly checked what goblin number 1 left him with. Hm..... It's mostly a scratch, it is bleeding, but that must be the slowest trickle i've ever seen. It'll clot quickly, then I can clean it up. Just gotta hide it until then.... It didn't look like anything major that would impede his progress, so he left it. However, the new goblin that approached his side of the group intended to leave more lasting wounds, and it had the weapon do to it. An even bigger stick, this time without thorns. "Aww..... that's cute....you want to battle?" he taunted. The goblin charged at him, attempting to sweep at his feet. Leo jumped and kicked it with his left foot. It stumbled towards the middle of the pack. He smirked for a few moments, then his smirk turned to a look of horror. D-did I just hit that thing towards Fay? After I made it a point of putting her towards the middle? Am I that stupid? Leo went back after it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version