Misc > Role Play

[P][A][Pw]--The 'Monster' Pokemon--[Ad]

<< < (3/10) > >>

kindtocrows:
Nilda quickly blocked the attack, ending up with little more than a scratch. She jumped back to try and put some distance between them. "I'm no explorer! I have no idea who you are! I have no reason to fight you." she retorted. She quickly used Swords Dance, "But if you want to fight, I'm not about to back down." She watched him carefully for his next move.

E.C.A.M.B.S.:
“Do you really think I’d fall for that? That bag you’re carrying, I’ve seen it before!” Quince shouted back. “It’s obvious you’re one of the Guild’s pawns sent to arrest me! Why else would you come to this empty cave?” He was done talking now. The Weavile wasn’t the least bit worried about Swords Dance. He’d take her out with Revenge, if he could land the hit. Quince rushed the Pawniard, tearing through a stalagmite with Metal Claw as he ran past it. He felt his Attack increase. Quince clenched his fist and charged up Revenge. He’d end this quickly and painfully. “You’re finished!”

kindtocrows:
What was this Weavile doing? She was really starting to regret rushing in here like that. Just her luck, the first pokemon she's seen in what felt like forever, and he wants to fight. Not that she minded fighting, but she felt like she'd rather fight in a group. She put her blades up in defence. "I just found this bag at the exit from the cave I came from, I don't know who it belongs to! I rushed in here because I heard someone scream and wanted to see who it was. And if I was in the Guild, why would I come here alone?" For now, she was going to keep up the defence, ready to dodge his attack and hopefully retaliate with Metal Claw while his guard was down.

E.C.A.M.B.S.:
The Pawniard came alone, she says. She rushed in here because she heard a scream. How believable. No Pokémon would even go near Star Cave, and the Pawniard says she was just passing through?

She was looking for someone. Was it her partner from the Guild, waiting to ambush Quince in this cave while she followed from behind? They’d regroup and take him on, was that what was going on here? What an elaborate plan. Or was Quince overreacting? He was being hunted, so of course he was wary of anyone he came in contact with. But on top of that, the Pawniard had invaded his territory. Could she really blame him?

Quince’s claws struck her blades, producing loud sparks that ignited a heated battle but extinguished the sound of the Pawniard’s voice. But one thing did register. “Once I’m through with you, I’ll find whoever else is lurking here!” Quince shouted. He sent Ice Shards flying in the Pawniard’s direction. While she was busy deflecting the shards of ice, he’d catch her from behind and hit her hard.

There was just no reasoning with him. Quince was in a state of animal determination, fully committed to eliminating what he perceived as a threat; an intruder; his enemy. The Pawniard had to understand - and quickly - that there was only one way to stop him.

kindtocrows:
Nilda was getting frustrated, this Weavile wasn't listening. Well, she tried. She dropped her guard and rushed the Weavile, taking the hits but taking little damage. She used Metal Claw and attacked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version