Pokémon Games > Team Building

What Water Pokemon Should I Have?

(1/3) > >>

The name master:
I'm playing Red and I'm wondering what Pokemon I should have as my water Pokemon.

My team is:

WEEZING

ARCANINE

ARTICUNO

ELECTABUZZ

MEW (Yes! I did cheat!)

Captain Jigglypuff:
I would personally use Seadra. Sure it doesn't evolve into Kingdra yet but it is still cool looking and can learn some useful attacks. Dragon Rage and Surf can come in handy.

The name master:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on November 03, 2016, 13:15 ---I would personally use Seadra. Sure it doesn't evolve into Kingdra yet but it is still cool looking and can learn some useful attacks. Dragon Rage and Surf can come in handy.

--- End quote ---
OK.

Isn't Vaporeon supposed to be the best (or at least one of the best) water Pokemon in gen 1? Either that or I've heard a lot of people saying it's good....

sans the skeleton:
i was making a PM to reply to this but my pc crashed lmao. it was a long write up w/ strengths and weaknesses.

starmie's your best bet, but they're TM dependent a lil. dewgong and cloyster are ur next best bets for rby.

Captain Jigglypuff:
I always forget that Starmie is part Psychic type which in Gen 1 was the bet typing to.have. It just doesn't scream Psychic Pokémon to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version